Being a bit pathetic!!

kittycat80

Help!! Having tried every diet in the book, and already lost 3 and a half stone through good eating I was really struggling! Someone suggested CD and I was amazed by the fast weight loss - so off I trotted to see my local consultant! Expecting massive results and seeing that most lose over 7lbs in their first week I have been stupidly strict on SS and not one bit of food has crossed my lips, am only drinking mint tea and water and battled through those first few difficult days.

Over the weekend I started to feel loads better and was sooooo excited about my weigh in having been so good despite being put in front of sweetie tables, chocolate fountains and a pig roast at a wedding! I have only lost 5.5lbs - which I know I can do if I join Weight Watchers in my first week - I know its still a lot to lose but can't help feeling a little gutted and dissappointed that I could have done WW and had those treats and lost the same :-( Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything else I can do?

Oh Kittycat - that is still a fab loss - I have done SS for a week and NOT had a blow out etc etc and only lost 4.5 lbs in my first week!!!! I am NOT going to give in though - please don't - you WILL lose weight!

This is a really good loss maybe u will loose more on your second week everybodys body reacts differently so keep strong and stick to it xx

Back