• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

being a little thick today

Ok, i had a little binge after weigh in tuesday and i reckon i had around 30 syns for the day. I had no syns yesterday so does that mean i now have the normal 5-15 syns per day? I wouldn't normally count the syns after weigh in but I want to be extra good this week. I've sort of confused myself because i normally start my syns week on a wednesday and count them down.. arghhh so much for trying to be good lol.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Thanks, just got myself confused because i normally start my week on a wednesday morning and because I over synned tuesday it's as if i've lost a days syns before the week even started. Normally I'd eat whatever I like after weigh in and just start afresh the next day. Does anyone else cheat after weigh in and not count it?
So I guess I have 90 syns left for the week.
I always used to cheat after weigh in....never anything particularly naughty busts lots of little bits.
This time I am really trying not to get into that habit so I am trying to have a nice dinner planned for after each weigh in so I'm not tempted to fill up on junk!