being a little thick today

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hennyhamster, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. hennyhamster

hennyhamster Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ok, i had a little binge after weigh in tuesday and i reckon i had around 30 syns for the day. I had no syns yesterday so does that mean i now have the normal 5-15 syns per day? I wouldn't normally count the syns after weigh in but I want to be extra good this week. I've sort of confused myself because i normally start my syns week on a wednesday and count them down.. arghhh so much for trying to be good lol.

Last edited: 20 January 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slickers

slickers Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.88%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yes it does just have 105 a week and count backwards easier that way well i think so

4. hennyhamster

hennyhamster Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks, just got myself confused because i normally start my week on a wednesday morning and because I over synned tuesday it's as if i've lost a days syns before the week even started. Normally I'd eat whatever I like after weigh in and just start afresh the next day. Does anyone else cheat after weigh in and not count it?
    So I guess I have 90 syns left for the week.

5. julesm

julesm Slimming World

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(15.26%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't usually cheat after weigh in but I have a really nice big meal and something that feels like a bit of a treat like veggie burger with SW chips or pasta bake xxxx

6. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    I always used to cheat after weigh in....never anything particularly naughty busts lots of little bits.
    This time I am really trying not to get into that habit so I am trying to have a nice dinner planned for after each weigh in so I'm not tempted to fill up on junk!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.