Being a woman on WW...

bugsbunny2000

Proud to be a LOSER :)
Just a small rant about how much I despise being and woman on weightwatchers! Every month gaining more weight, bloating, being in considerable amounts of pain.... And despite a week of great tracking... The scales making me look like a complete loser! (Not in the good way either!!) stupid time of the month, star week, whatever you want to call it lol

Rant over! Moving on.... Going to keep tracking again this week and hope for double the loss next week to make up for it :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just a small rant about how much I despise being and woman on weightwatchers! Every month gaining more weight, bloating, being in considerable amounts of pain.... And despite a week of great tracking... The scales making me look like a complete loser! (Not in the good way either!!) stupid time of the month, star week, whatever you want to call it lol

Rant over! Moving on.... Going to keep tracking again this week and hope for double the loss next week to make up for it :D xx

Keep up with it Sweetie, it'll catch up with you. Promise! X

I know... Tbh I hate hate hate this time of the month anyway as I'm on tablets for the pain etc... But am just hoping if I stick to my points, get a bit of exercise in then by next thurs ill see a difference :) xx

I know... Tbh I hate hate hate this time of the month anyway as I'm on tablets for the pain etc... But am just hoping if I stick to my points, get a bit of exercise in then by next thurs ill see a difference :) xx

Which Tablets do u have to take? I tried all sorts and didn't feel much benefit from them :-( Don't push yourself too much with the exercise, our bodies are fragile at this time. X

Mefanamic Acid tablets... Not that they seem to really help! I always thought exercise is meant to help symptoms but nah it still hurts lol a hot water bottle often helps but I literally need it scalding on my stomach and in the summer that's just unbearable!

I just hate going to the docs to be told "some women just have pain". Umm no that's not good enough. I never used it its only been in the last few years and its unbearable when it happens!

Luckily I'm hoping its easing off now for at Least another few weeks!! :) xx

Mefanamic Acid tablets... Not that they seem to really help! I always thought exercise is meant to help symptoms but nah it still hurts lol a hot water bottle often helps but I literally need it scalding on my stomach and in the summer that's just unbearable!

I just hate going to the docs to be told "some women just have pain". Umm no that's not good enough. I never used it its only been in the last few years and its unbearable when it happens!

Luckily I'm hoping its easing off now for at Least another few weeks!! :) xx

Awww bless u, I've taken those tablets and Tranxemic Acid so I feel your pain :-( Ive spent many wasted GP Appts talking about my monthly pains, they just don't understand what it's like :-( Sending u giant but gentle hugs, if you ever need to talk then I'm always here. X

Aww thanks hun! And tell me about it, they just don't understand! I get recurrent bladder infections too for the past 3 years and have had the odd test but general consensus from the docs is "some women are just prone to them". Oh. Thanks. Lol bloody doctors!

On the plus side, took a sneaky jump on the scales this morning and have a 1lb loss :) the first bit of movement on the scales for 11 days so am very pleased xx

Aww thanks hun! And tell me about it, they just don't understand! I get recurrent bladder infections too for the past 3 years and have had the odd test but general consensus from the docs is "some women are just prone to them". Oh. Thanks. Lol bloody doctors!

On the plus side, took a sneaky jump on the scales this morning and have a 1lb loss :) the first bit of movement on the scales for 11 days so am very pleased xx

Tut Tut at your Sneaky WI but at least it's going in the right direction! When is official WI? X

I know, I'm too naughty!! Official weigh in us Thursday and I'm thinking if I continue to stay under 10st 2lbs that I will go back to group on a weekly basis as it might give me that extra push and support I'm gonna need once I start work again this week (a primary teacher and a staff room always filled with cakes and sweets!! Lord help me!!) no more weighing til thurs tho!!

I know, I'm too naughty!! Official weigh in us Thursday and I'm thinking if I continue to stay under 10st 2lbs that I will go back to group on a weekly basis as it might give me that extra push and support I'm gonna need once I start work again this week (a primary teacher and a staff room always filled with cakes and sweets!! Lord help me!!) no more weighing til thurs tho!!

I will hold u to that ;-) And only 2 more sleeps till you officially WI! I notice a lot of people on here are Teachers/TAs and each and everyone speaks about the staffroom naughties!!! X

Oh they are terrible! We had INSET day today so everyone brings in something to share. There were cakes galore, biscuits, Chocs, sausage rolls, bread, cheese, Cous Cous, pasta, crisps EVERYTHING! I had 2 mini sausage rolls that I cooked, a choc from a Milk Tray and a mini Moroccan falafel. Hardly any points (hardly any food haha) but didn't wanna eat and THEN point it all and feel bad!!

Thing is I know lots of it will be left over for the next week! So am gonna make my butternut squash soup tonight!! Xx

Oh they are terrible! We had INSET day today so everyone brings in something to share. There were cakes galore, biscuits, Chocs, sausage rolls, bread, cheese, Cous Cous, pasta, crisps EVERYTHING! I had 2 mini sausage rolls that I cooked, a choc from a Milk Tray and a mini Moroccan falafel. Hardly any points (hardly any food haha) but didn't wanna eat and THEN point it all and feel bad!!

Thing is I know lots of it will be left over for the next week! So am gonna make my butternut squash soup tonight!! Xx

Butternut Squash Soup sounds far nicer anyway ;-) Rather than Buffet Food which people have had their grubby mitts in for a whole week! I admire your Willpower tho, you did really well with what you had! X

Thank you! And yes my soup is lush - so much that even my fruit&veg-a-phobe fiancé can't get enough of it so must be doing something right!! :)

Thank you! And yes my soup is lush - so much that even my fruit&veg-a-phobe fiancé can't get enough of it so must be doing something right!! :)

Is it a 0pp one? X

Yup and v. Yummy!!

Back