Being Brave - Pics attached (hopefully!)

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Ok, being the bravest i think ever but here it goes...

I've attached my before and after pics (hopefully they are attached!). Before was me at 21st 2lbs and after is me now :)

Be nice! :p lol!

Attachments

• Before -(.jpg
    Before -(.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 474
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 517
Wow!!! You look great!!

You must be so happy with how you've got on so far!!

You look absolutely amazing! Well done you! Do you really have 30lbs to go?

Xxx

WOW!
You look absolutely amazing! Well done you x

Thanks peeps and yes 30 to go! i carry most of mine on my bottom half so with clever skirts that flare out i can disguise most of it but it's still there! started toning as well now so hoping to be less squishy too :p

OMG!!! you look fantastic

Wow u look fantastic!! love the outfit alos :) xx

thanks!

ps kellymarie - primark special :) except the boots - they were my well done treat from my mum! i love them so much but they do hate my feet after a couple of hours! lol!

30lbs. No way! Your waist is so petite

Well done you!!!

Can I ask if you've suffered any loose skin?x

Easy to be nice - you look really lovely. Well done! Fantastic!

Chele - i've always had a stupidly small waist in proportion to my size and my waist and tummy is where my weight comes off first. As for the loose skin, my tummy bothers me a little - it's not bad (no where near what i was dreading) but not exactly firm and luckily i haven't had any anywhere else. I try to body brush daily and i use a combo of palmers coco butter and garnier hydration firming lotion which has seemed to help but to be honest i'm gonna give it a year and see how i feel, if i'm still not happy then i may very well go for a surgical fix just to get it perfect - would be nice to be able to wear a bikini if i wanted! lol! x

212degrees said:
Chele - i've always had a stupidly small waist in proportion to my size and my waist and tummy is where my weight comes off first. As for the loose skin, my tummy bothers me a little - it's not bad (no where near what i was dreading) but not exactly firm and luckily i haven't had any anywhere else. I try to body brush daily and i use a combo of palmers coco butter and garnier hydration firming lotion which has seemed to help but to be honest i'm gonna give it a year and see how i feel, if i'm still not happy then i may very well go for a surgical fix just to get it perfect - would be nice to be able to wear a bikini if i wanted! lol! x

Well you look bloody fab with clothes on so am sure you look great underneath too. Your photos are so inspiring!x

212Degrees --

You have done so well and were very beautiful even before you lost the weight. You do look great in that outfit and are lucky you to have lost so much weight and, yet, maintained nice feminine curves.

I get the 30 to pounds to go thing... I have a small waist, thin face, but unlike you, a "little bust" (sigh) -- so, to look good in jeans, etc. I have to get to a BMI of about 22.5 or less.

Good Luck -- not that you need it... you seem to be doing so well.

MinnieMel

Last edited:
:D thanks for all the lovely comments! I really hate the pic of me at my biggest so was really nervous about posting it. I keep it somewhere i can always find it easily to keep me on track because that isn't me - (well it was but i'm sure you know what i mean! lol!) and i never intend on going back to that!

MM i always hated my curves when i was bigger (mainly because they were more rolls than curves! lol) but i love the hourglass figure so really hope the remainder goes down proportionally :) I don't want to be tiny, i would much rather be slim but curvy and put up with the slight hassle of finding clothes to suit :) the waist is causing a bit of an issue because of the proportion to my bum but it's a happy problem and just means i'll have to develop the new skill of clothes alterations which i'm more than happy with!

Back