Being called fat...

Sounds like she wanted attention, miserable cow - I won't not take any notice because at least when you get to your desirable weight you will feel and look great, what will they have f*** all!

If I had been there I probably would have looked too. But not at you - at her, wondering how someone could be so rude and horrible.

And I bet that was what most people there were thinking too. There is something seriously wrong with someone who will shout out insults like that - reasonable people do not behave like that.

So just forget about it - you know who you are, so be confident in yourself.

yup, me, too...only reason I would have looked...and do you seriously care about someone who would say something like that!?! You shouldn't...i feel rather sorry for her for being such a person.. ;)
massive hug {{}} :)

When people have said that to me I have the reply "well now your ugly and I can lose weight and you'll still be ugly" lol gets them everytime

Just wanted to send you big hugs and to say that when you are down to your target and even more beautiful than you are now she will still be ugly and vile.

Best wishes for the future and please don't be too upset by that horrible creature.

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened to you. In the same situation I would just stop and look at them. Then I would turn with my head held high and walk off. Knowing me though, I would then have an imaginary argument with her in my head for an hour or two where I would make her feel about an inch tall lol. Saying that, I am a little wierd though!

I am a great believer in Karma though. I just wish I was there to witness it in action sometimes....

I'm sorry hun but like everyone has said, she was just looking to say the most spiteful thing, ignore such people!! Not worth the effort!!

Scouzer. X

You know what, after being taken the piss out of my whole life for my weight in one way or another, I got to the point where I didn't even care anymore what people thought of me, and you shouldn't either! This country is completely inundated with rude, ignorant and inconsiderate people who think it's okay to make personal remarks about someone. I can understand your upset at it, but really, who is this idiot to you? And why is her opinion valid? She has no clue who you are or anything that's wonderful about you so let her say whatever she wants - it's only a word, and she is only an idiot.

As people have previously said.. you can change your weight she will never be able to change her horrible personality! I had this before.. I work in a shop and this girl walked into me and procceded to call me a "fat c***" I was mortified that a- she used that kind of language and b- she walked into me.... I was upset but the more i thought about it the more i knew i was the better person!!

If I had been there I probably would have looked too. But not at you - at her, wondering how someone could be so rude and horrible.

And I bet that was what most people there were thinking too. There is something seriously wrong with someone who will shout out insults like that - reasonable people do not behave like that.

So just forget about it - you know who you are, so be confident in yourself.

This post sums it up for me. Im sure everyone was looking and thinking what a vile rude woman! Chin up and lots of hugs to you!

lots of hugs :) chin up

Some people are just so awful!! To them its just words, they have no understanding that it will play on the mind of the person for hours/days /weeks!!
I remember crossing a road and a car came speeding around the corner, whilst I was still in the middle of the road. The stupid crazed woman in the driver seat shouted 'Fat a**e' and carried on driving irratically as I jumped out of the way!

Wouldn't have minded so much except she could have done with a little stint on SW herself!!!

in my experience, when one person says something nasty about another ( especially when its completely unprovoked as in your case), they are generally vocalising how they feel about themselves .... so obviously she didnt have a lot of self love going on there! How often do you come across someone who s totally happy and at ease with themselves acting like that?... answer is.. you don't! .... take a sense of smugness from this .... you will never do anything like that no matter how small or large you are... she however is not going to fix herself through dieting :-D
hugs
x

A big hug from me too.
It happened to me at Disney some man called me a fat cow. I turned around and asked his wife if she thought he was a good role model for his kids, who were sitting with them. Hopefully i made him realise what he had done. After i fell apart lol
AS the others say it says more about her.
sending some sunshine
xx

Back