Being happy in between!!

AOGG

Banned
http://www.minimins.com/cd-inspirati...tone-year.html (6 stone in a year) look here at my success thread :)

At my heaviest I weighed 21stone and wore an evans size 24/26, I remember always complaining, they never make nice clothes in sizes larger than a size 20!! Well christmas 2009 I bought a silk black dress in a size 20 from kaliko (more like a size 18) and thought wouldn't it be nice to be able to get into it for my birthday april 15th 2010, well I finally managed to get into it March 26th 2011, and will be wearing it for my birthday in a couple of weeks, I am aware that I am still a 'big' girl but I felt the prettiest I've felt in over 8 years, I have a few other clothes I bought in a size 18/20 that i feel attractive in :) so I lost three stone and have 6 stone to go but I'm enjoying being 16stone and pretty :)!!!
So please enjoy the in between weights!!! The little targets you reach and make sure you celebrate them!!!

Uploaded Photos in my photo gallery

Last edited:
well done you, you are doing so well. I am just back after giving SW a go and not losing lol.
I too haven't been this light for years and love the compliments I get from people but know I still have a way to go.
Bet you look stunning in the dress
Charlie xx

posted photos in my gallery :) have a look!

one was taken mid August last year and the one in my black dress taken last saturday after night out :) had a couple of glasses of white wine so abit squiffy :)

Attachments

• 16stone.jpg
    16stone.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 102
  • mid-august 10.jpg
    mid-august 10.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 104
wow, what a huge difference. Wish my before and present photos looked so different.
Looking fab honey

Well the lost two stone on cambridge, I still use the water flavourings, make jelly puds yum, but I lost the last stone with a twice weekly personal training, and two times at the gym myself, I missed food, and was cheating everyday so just thought, why not stop the shakes and get a personal trainer, it took six weeks for my weight to start shifting, but now it is and I lose about a 1lb a week, but my body is toning up and I'm losing inches, I still email and see my CDC she is great!!!

Wow well done Hun you're doing so well :) it's great when you start to feel good about yourself again! The dress looks lovely on you :) keep up the fab work xx

fabulous hun amazing difference

You're looking fantastic, and look smaller than an 18 to me! Fabulous legs, lady.

All the running on the treadmill :)
The stepper is a killer.... but works :)
I can do 60mins on the cross trainer!!
I plan to post another pic when I reach 13stone4lbs.....saving up to buy another dress!!!

New photo uploaded, 3and half stone down

This is me now taken today, around a size 14.....

Attachments

• Photo1043.jpg
    Photo1043.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 73
up top three photos, first 19stone and a half stone, second was 16stone4 and this one is 13stone2lbs, hope to post the last photo will probably be 10and a half stone in three months time

All I can say is WOW!!!!!! :)

thanks, finally posted my inspirational photos in the right part ahem! what am I like, take a looksi :)

Can't find them Hun! I've seen the ones of you in this thread though and you've done amazingly well! :)

Your looking fab well done! Like the blonde change too!

Back