Being me again

Thank you all for the words of encouragment, i bought lots of lovely fruit and veg and have made a big bowl of fruit salad to keep in the fridge and i also roasted a massive roasting tin of mixed veg (a bit too much really!)
I really enjoyed my lunch and i am now tucking into some delicious raspberries and having a cuppa before hubby comes home.
I bought a slow cooker and some ingredients to make a beef stew for tea tomorrow. looking forward to trying it out :0)

So I had two really good days in a row and went to bed feeling chuffed that I'd resists the krispy kreme donuts, and what did I do today........ Stuffed my face with crap :0( feeling totally down in the dumps now. Off to bed in a sulk

Oh no :( - but just think, that was two good days in a row so if you can do that, you can do it again. Try to draw a line under yesterday, and have a good day today because then you'll have a chance to make it a good week overall.
Sending hugs x

Oh no, I'm really feeling for you. I used to have days like this, yo-yoing between good days and bad, which is why it took me so long to lose anything between January and May.
Why don't you start keeping track of everything in your food diary again? I find it really helps me, especially when I'm forced to write down the naughty stuff.

Just remember though - yesterday was only 1 day. You can pull it back if you go straight back onto plan. Have a think about your goals - should give you the motivation to carry on.

Big hugs for you hun xxx

Back