Being nosey

2hourglass

Silver Member
what does everyone do for a living ?

(government spies, sexgods, and sperm donors need not reply ;);)!!)-

I have the most exciting job ever!!!

I am a PA to a station manager on the railway!!!!! Bleurgh:confused:

Its good for the hours and money but ots repetative!!!!

Cant complain though as I get my flat cheap through them, I have a 4 bedroom flat and pay £200 a month!!! I wander why I stay??

I'm a teacher. My most embarrassing moment in my career happened about ten years ago. It was early in the school year and I met a Year 9 class for the first time. I introduced myself to the class and sat down to fill in the register. As I sat the chair collapsed! However, not one student laughed until I told them to!!! Despite this incident it is only now, ten years on, that I have embarked on a serious attempt to lose weight.

ooo do we get to choose I quite fancy being a spy??? I'm an office manager type thingmy, manage a team of PAs, very uninteresting I'm afraid.

x

I'm a teacher. My most embarrassing moment in my career happened about ten years ago. It was early in the school year and I met a Year 9 class for the first time. I introduced myself to the class and sat down to fill in the register. As I sat the chair collapsed! However, not one student laughed until I told them to!!! Despite this incident it is only now, ten years on, that I have embarked on a serious attempt to lose weight.

what do you teach - carpentry !!! LOL:D
please note my spelling should always be correct as my OH is a stickler, even with threads :rolleyes:

what does everyone do for a living ?

(government spies, sexgods, and sperm donors need not reply ;);)!!)-

Thats Garry out then hey, he cover all of those roles dont he???

I'm a Scenes of Crime Officer...not quite as glamorous as you see on tv let me assure you! And the white suits are oh so flattering to a larger figure, lol...Michelin Man comes to mind xx

I'm a Scenes of Crime Officer...not quite as glamorous as you see on tv let me assure you! And the white suits are oh so flattering to a larger figure, lol...Michelin Man comes to mind xx

Wow... a CSI , how exciting - really.... I love all that stuff, Im addicted to all the CSIs - do you get to see all sorts of stuff ?:jelous:

Wow... a CSI , how exciting - really.... I love all that stuff, Im addicted to all the CSIs - do you get to see all sorts of stuff ?:jelous:

Lol, i've never seen an episode! No one can believe me when i say that but yeah i see enough stuff on the job without watching it when i come home too! I'm quite happy when all i have to attend are burglaries, lol xx

I'm a Fheasant Plucker!:D

Lol, i've never seen an episode! No one can believe me when i say that but yeah i see enough stuff on the job without watching it when i come home too! I'm quite happy when all i have to attend are burglaries, lol xx

They'll be plenty of those in Manc and London - you'll never be out of a job:D

Don't watch, you'll only get mad, they are a little ridiculous - doesn't the UK have the largest DNA stored in the world ??

im a midwife:girlpower:

They'll be plenty of those in Manc and London - you'll never be out of a job:D

Don't watch, you'll only get mad, they are a little ridiculous - doesn't the UK have the largest DNA stored in the world ??

I know! Best bit is that i'll never be out of work..but then thats the worst bit really isn't it cos there has to be crime for me to work!

Yeah the Uk have the largest DNA database, loadsa people complain about it but if youve got nothing to hide whats the problem! It could mean one less horrible crime being committed!xx

im a midwife:girlpower:

ooohhh - another wow occupation - how exciting, this is fun other people lives are so interesting :)

I know! Best bit is that i'll never be out of work..but then thats the worst bit really isn't it cos there has to be crime for me to work!

Yeah the Uk have the largest DNA database, loadsa people complain about it but if youve got nothing to hide whats the problem! It could mean one less horrible crime being committed!xx

I agree - should have called yourself 999;)

Mature student I'm doing a bsc Hons in Internet communications & Networking.
It's about as interesting as it sounds:)

Primary teacher - something new to laugh about every day! One of my children overheard a colleague complimenting me on losing stones in weight and she said most earnestly "Don't worry teacher, youll find them again!" I hadnt the heart to say I hope they stay lost!

V interesting double lives people lead on here! CSI wow! I love that show so much! And a midwife - it must be wonderful to usher new life into the world every day!

Back