Being nosey

Teg, i just finished working with 2 young boys with aspergers. absolutely loved it, such an experience! do u enjoy ur job?

I tink I am the first to say it........I DON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! well not paid anyway:sigh:, I am a stay at home mum (accountant, taxi driver, cleaner, cook, PA, personal shopper, agony aunt, secretary...ooh the list is endless) My other half is a bricklayer tho:D
T x

Me to lol, full time mum of 3 ....
2 cats ........
and a massive rat ( :eek: not my fella lol ) :D
and nope he dont belong to the kids,,, the rat (dumbo) hes mine :sign0151:

Im really interested in PAT and would love to do that with my cavalier as she loves all ages of people but can be alittle jumpy at times any tips?

thats great you want to get her in to it!:D its such a rewarding thing to do.

what do you mean by jumpy? as in jumping away scared or jumping up excited?

if its jumping up at people thats ok you can soon sort that out,allthough she wont be able to pass a PAT test if she jumps at your assessor because you might be visiting old frail people so you wouldnt want her to cause any harm.
cavvies do make really good pat dogs though very people loving dogs:D

I'm a designer at the minute, but looking forward to retiring in a few weeks and getting my computer to earn my living for me a currency trader:D

Currently on my fourth day and starting to lose the hunger!

All the best everyone:jelous:

Teg, i just finished working with 2 young boys with aspergers. absolutely loved it, such an experience! do u enjoy ur job?

Ifind the job great but it can be emotional at times. Its hard to take a step back when u need 2. When i come home i try to leave the job behind and concentrate on my own 4. They don't realise how good they have it. On maternity leave until the start of a new term in September

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 11lb
Week 8 -4 12st 7lb

;)....oh dear ... you all have such fab jobs... i work in a factory makin and welding exhaust sytems for toyota!! ... great money ... boring boring job,,, but someone has to do it ... motorbike mechanic sounds good ... i have one can ride it but cant mend it !!! .. sharon... x

thats great you want to get her in to it!:D its such a rewarding thing to do.

what do you mean by jumpy? as in jumping away scared or jumping up excited?

if its jumping up at people thats ok you can soon sort that out,allthough she wont be able to pass a PAT test if she jumps at your assessor because you might be visiting old frail people so you wouldnt want her to cause any harm.
cavvies do make really good pat dogs though very people loving dogs:D

I mean jumpy as in jumping up people,so gets sooo excited to meet people,she just loves people.Shes not even 1 yet so i think ill start major training and take it from there.

xxx

im self employed provide housekeeping services for elderly, get very bored working from home hence why i need this site so much!

I'm the Manager in a Mortgage broker network. Nothing exciting except I can be bit bossy :D:D

a bit lol xxxxx

I'm a home Carer to my kids who are disabled

I really glad I started this thread, it has opened my eyes to they
of people who are on LT - there are lots of teachers, carers and social workers plus lots and lots of brainboxes - Thanks all for responding

I am a nursesy nurse and run a part time business selling wedding flowers with my sis. But after this week..if i am accepted, hopefully in September i will be training to be a nurse! yay!

I'm too a nursey nurse! only 2 days aweek thou as i have a 1yr old and a nearly 3 yr old! , so busy enough with them!:eek:

Hey Nicki,
Im getting married next year and im on the look out for a florist I can trust! I only live in manchester, so maybe we could discuss it offline without me boring everyone else?

Chubbs aka Helen x

Im just finished being a media student.. then on to being an art student come sept, i'll hopefully end up as a fashion photographer. But at the minute i work pt in a convent making tea lol.

missy3 u have any samples of ur work? are u in london? cud see if theres any freelance/junior positions for u (eve magazine)

Back