Being positive

Maddysmum

Gold Member
Had my username changed to something more positive -Gottasleepnow was something i chose because i was ill and always asleep
BUT
Def feeling more energetic and sooooo totally focused on loosing weight i've changed my name to......
Slimbysummer (cause thats my goal)

Anyone know how to change my diary thread name now?

Glad you are feeling more positive. :)

I was wondering if it was possible to change your username.

Mine is an old nickname which I thought I'd use when I joined... now I want somethign different, to go with the rest of my life!

Might have to look into how to do it!

Love your new name Slimbysummer :)
If you haven't realised how to change the title of your Food Diary yet, you need to find it in the list of threads. Then if you double click on it (not on the hyperlinked title), it should come up as a little box, in which you can edit it. Hope this helps and doesn't confuse you too much lol!

KittenKat, to change your name I believe you need to go to the Forum Technical Support part of the site and leave a request for Pierce, who will very kindly change your name for you :)

xx

Great choice of name . And great you feel so positive :)

Great choice of name . And great you feel so positive :)

Wrote this before my horrid tue morning.
Can't say i'm convinced sw works for me but will keep trying and wont give up (my oh says he wont let me lol) x

Slimbysummer said:
Wrote this before my horrid tue morning.
Can't say i'm convinced sw works for me but will keep trying and wont give up (my oh says he wont let me lol) x

(((((())))))) but good for you . Really hope for better results for you next week . And take Pride from the fact that you are eating healthily which is fantastic :)

Back