being realistic...

delilah

this thread is more for my own personal use to keep track of my restart really so dont feel like you need to post i wont be offended! basically i was doing really well and then slipped up last weekend as i was reunited with my best friend and i had a weddind to go to and a music festival thing on bank holiday monday so it all added up and i caved. ive been trying this week to get back on it but havent been managing, ive been having two shakes and then cups of tea or a meal. i dont want to do the SS+ diet as i KNOW i can do the sole source but ive just got to be in the right mind set.

soooo.... i have decided instead of wasting the shakes and eating aswel im going to wait till after the weekend and start on monday the 1st of september. to me this is more realistic than starting on a friday when i know i will be tempted, id like to be able to start at the start of the week to give me time to get into ketos and handle the first few days without the temptations of a weekend! also with it being the 1st of the month i think this will help spur me on to a new start!

anyway!

im going to keep posting my daily bits on here!

:]
xxx

Hi Deliah,

I am starting on Monday aswell on the ss+. I am starting @ 13.3lbs and would love to get down to just under 10 stone.. so I think I am going to read your everyday and let you know how I am getting on also... just to give us a bit of encouragement.... good luck hon.. bring on the 1st of Sept..and the new little black dress for christmas ..jacqui xox

Good luck x

Good luck! It's all about finding what works for each of us as an individual and then sticking to it most of the time.

May I say that you are a stunningly beautiful girl!

Have fun and get stuck in when you get back.

Hi Deliah,

I am starting on Monday aswell on the ss+. I am starting @ 13.3lbs and would love to get down to just under 10 stone.. so I think I am going to read your everyday and let you know how I am getting on also... just to give us a bit of encouragement.... good luck hon.. bring on the 1st of Sept..and the new little black dress for christmas ..jacqui xox

ah chick wicked and thank you! we should try and do it together, you post on here aswel check in daily to see how were both doing!

and thank you to everyone i really am getting in the right frame of mind and ive made all my 'shake plans' for when im going to have them and what im going to do to keep myself busy etc!

xxx

so here it is day one for what seems like the hundreth time! woke up feeling rank and took the day off work. alls going ok so far..had one shake and a lt+1/2 of water...but its taht afternoon phase thats starting to hit me...hmm i might go make half a shake! anywayyyy hope everyones well xx

Hi Deliah.... starting on the 08/09/08 ohps i forgot about my anniversary on the weekend... i have all my packs ready and i am raring to go... hwo are you doing?? jacqui xox

eugh so i havent been online in agess
so much has been going on and im so down in the dumps, sorry to be a pain!
i just started college, my ACCA course which is soooo hard, aswel as full time work, aswel as a saturday job. and last week my cat got hit by a car and we had to rush him to the vet at like 10pm and hes only just started to recover but theyre going to have to amputatue one of his front legs :( so that was really sad.
the main thing thou is that on monday my dad had a stroke. it was completely out of the blue and such a shock. he got rushed to hospital and has just come out of the high dependency ward. he cant feel his left side still, and his speech is only just audible :( me and my mum and brother have been up there mnost of this week but im at work now. its happening all at once and i dont like it!

sorry to moan, and i know its not an excuse to go off diet but just wanted to check back in with all you guys

xx

Back