Bekah's journey - Diary

bekah lou

My story,

3 years ago i was a size 10 17 year old... then i met Tris (my now fiance) i had a crush on him since i was youg so this was like a fairy tale ending, obviously as most girls know the comfortable monster gets you and you dont realise your a size 14 / 16 until its too late and the puppy fat has settled in with a vengence. I went through the whole depression thing more than once pulling yself through that was dfficult enough but i wasnt going to let it knock me so i finally joined slimming world thanks to my friend Leah it was a little confusing on the day but with her support ive managed to get a routine i really struggled for ideas on food, so thought id post mine on here to hep peple that also struggle. Joining slimming world is the best thing i did i can already feel the difference in my skin and hair i have only been doing it 5 days today!!

So my first day was on Thursday 7th june.

i went to the slimming world group for the first time, they were having a jubilee party o i had a fruit salad there for breakfast.

Breakfast - Fruit salad with fat free flavoured natural yoghurt

Dinner - 1 banana from superfree 1 piece of wholemeal toast and 2 poached eggs with 1 tablespoon of brown sauce (One Syn)

Tea - Low fat supernoodles (i really struggled with tea on my first day.)

Last edited:
To bring me up to date.

Friday 8th june - I went to the deep in hull

Breakfast - Fruit salad , berries of all kinds plum and grapes with natural yoghurt (i dont really like natural yoghurt but i sprinkled sweetner in with it and a little goes a log way dont over do it)

Snack - 1 apple, 1 peach, 1 banana

Instead of taking the lift i walked up 6 flights of stairs.

Dinner - Chicken stir fry

cooked te chicken in the oven then cut it up and added to the below
- Light fry spray in a shallow pan
- Added chopped up brocoli, carrots, white onion, bean sprouts, mixed cabbage and mushrooms (all from superfree so you can have as much as you like) sprinkle in salt and peper as it sticks to the veg and gives a nice taste
- i also added a small portion of plain noddles

Tea - Nandos!! - (i saved all my syn's for my weekly diner date with my fiance he works away all week so we mae the most of our time together on a weekend)

- plain chicken (had to take the skin off)
- Spicey Rice
- half a corn on the cob (was too full to finish it)

Absolutly pogged for the rest of the night went to the cinema then home.

Saturday 9th June

Breakfast - 1 weetabix topped with bananas and natural yoghurt (i add sweetner into my natural yoghurt)

Dinner - Chicken stir fry (i was very hungry at dinner and ended up going back for seconds on my dinner)

cooked te chicken in the oven then cut it up and added to the below
- Light fry spray in a shallow pan
- Added chopped up brocoli, carrots, white onion, bean sprouts, mixed cabbage and mushrooms (all from superfree so you can have as much as you like) sprinkle in salt and peper as it sticks to the veg and gives a nice taste
- i also added a small portion of plain noddles

Tea - i wasnt really hungry when it came to tea time and i was going to a party so i took some carrot sticks with me and snacked on them when i was pekish... or bored ;)

also having 2 .. yes TWO bottles of low calorie wine :)

Back