Beki's food diary

Thanks! :D

We're going to disneyland paris on 4th january - soooooo excited - can't wait! :D

Weigh in day today and i lost 2.4lb this week :D So as it's weigh in day, i'm gonna have a flexi syns EVENING (not day ;) ) as i have the whole week to catch up and i've been just about 99% on plan for the past 3 weeks and feel i NEED a night where i can have a couple of choccie bars ;)

Green day today!

Breakfast -

2 fried eggs (1 syn for fried) on 4 slices nimble (2 x HEb)

Lunch -

Mug shot

Dinner -

pasta with spinach & sweetcorn in passata with grated cheese on top (HEa)

Snacks/other -

500ml semi skimmed milk (1 x HEa for 250ml and 6 syns for the other 250ml)
2 x giant refresher bars (16 syns)
1 x wispa (11 syns)

Seeing as i tend to have around 8-12 syns a day, i don't think that going over one night by 19 syns is all that bad :)

EDITED TO CHANGE 1 wispa & 2 giant refreshers to -

1 bag of revels and 2 small refreshers, saving 10 and a half syns :D so i'm only 8 and a half over for the day! :D

Last edited:
Thank you! :D xx

Another green day today - don't think i'll ever get bored of geen days :eek: lol

Breakfast -

2 x coffees

Lunch -

2 x ryvita (HEb) with a scraping of ex light cream cheese (not even worth synning) and 15g cheddar (1/2 a HEb)
2 choccie biccies (8 syns)

Dinner -

syn free potato wedges with 2 x fried eggs (in frylight) and 2tblsp tomato ketchup (2 syns)

Snacks/other -

mug shot with 15g cheddar (other 1/2 of the earlier HEb)
500ml semi skimmed milk (2 x HEa)
shape yoghurt

Green today again :)

Brunch -

pasta n sauce with sweetcorn and 28g cheddar (HEb)

Dinner -

potato and onion fritatta with 2tblsp tomato ketchup (2 syns)

Snacks/other -

shape yoghurt
and in a couple of hours gonna make some syn free potato wedges to snack on while catching up with the latest installment of 'the biggest loser' i've sky+'d :D

Greeeeeeeen again :p lol

Brunch -

57g roll (HEb) with 2tsp light marge (2 syns) and marmite
tomato and herb mug shot

Dinner -

tuna and wedges cheesy bake (syn free wedges cooked, topped with 113g tuna (HEb) and 28g grated cheddar (6 syns) and bunged back in the oven for 10 mins - yum!)

Snacks/other -

maybe a pasta n sauce or another mugshot
shape yoghurt
350ml whole milk (2 x HEa)

Bleuuuuuggghhhhr!!!!! :sigh:

Well, i'm ashamed to say i've lapsed spectacularly this weekend :(

Had 24 hours of bingeing, but am now ready to hop back on the wagon!

Went over to friends' last night and had a small battered cod and some deep fried wedges, plus a couple of handfuls of revels, and some shloer and a glass of lager and lime :eek:

Then today i've had half a giant bag of doritos, half a large bag of maltesers (while watching the x factor), lasagne and chips for dinner, and loads of home made muffin cake for lunch :eek: Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear :wave_cry:

BUT am now back on the wagon, and starting afresh as of tomorrow. All i can say is thank god my scales have run out of batteries and i can't afford to buy any more right now :rotflmao:

xxxx

Green today :)

Breakfast -

bowl of leftover spaghetti & passata from last night :eek:

Lunch -

mug shot & shape yoghurt

Dinner -

egg fried rice with roasted butternut squash and roasted sweet potato added + soy sauce

Snacks/other -

6 fruit pastilles (3 syns)
syn free potato wedges to snack on tonight, with 2tblsp tom ketchup (2 syns)

Green again :)

Breakfast -

coffee :eek:

Lunch -

boiled rice with quorn bolognaise, and 28g cheddar (HEb) on top

Dinner -

h/m quorn lasagne (4 syns for the white sauce (flour, marge), 1 syn for the tomato puree, 1 x HEb for the 28g cheese on top and 1 HEa for the milk for the white sauce)

Snacks/other -

250ml semi skimmed milk for coffees (HEa)

Eek I bet you are so excited about Disneyland. Some ladies from my group are going there next year too! Shpoooky.

p.s. Your food diary has given me some good ideas (and made me want some smoked salmon...lol) thanks!

Yes, i'm SO excited about disneyland! :D We love it there - have been twice before, and this'll be our last trip there for a while as we're trying to save some money!!! xx

Green day today :)

coffees all day using 700ml skimmed milk (2 x HEa)

l/f supernoodles - only had about 5 or 6 forkfuls and was full and could feel them getting stuck so stopped!

(planning for dinner) - pasta with garlic and passata + 56g grated cheese (2 x HEb)

Last edited:
Back