• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Belated Happy New Year to you all!!

Hello Everyone :)

Excuse the late New Year wishes, but I only got back from Holiday on Thursday.

I've been trying to catch up with everyone's thread's, but there's just too much! So, just wanted to say 'Hi' and wish everyone a great 2009 in every way.

Wonder xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Annie68

Silver Member
Hi Wonder, and a happy new year to you too. Good to see you back. I did notice you were missing, but didn't know you were away. Did you have a good time? and where did you go?

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi wonder, great to see you back. Did you have a good holiday? Happy New Year to you too and i hope it is a happy and healthy one x

Hi Wonder, and a happy new year to you too. Good to see you back. I did notice you were missing, but didn't know you were away. Did you have a good time? and where did you go?
Hi Annie,

I had a great time, thank you! We were in Morocco and it was beautiful. The weather was never below 25, but I'm really feeling the difference here and trying desperately to adjust - boo hoo!

Did you enjoy the holidays? How's it going on plan?

Happy new year to you as well - better late then never xxx

hello everyone :)

excuse the late new year wishes, but i only got back from holiday on thursday.

I've been trying to catch up with everyone's thread's, but there's just too much! So, just wanted to say 'hi' and wish everyone a great 2009 in every way.

Wonder xx

.........and to you too, glad you had a lovely time x

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Thanks hun, Happy new year to you too. xxx

Glad that you are back Hun!
Morocco is on my list of places to visit too...you lucky thing!!

Happy belated New Year to you too!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx