Belle, LCD

hey hun!!

welcome and good luck!

I think you may find your self addicted to this site! It is amazing!

I know i am hooked! what diet r u following

luv katie
xxx

Hi Frog,

Your weight loss goal seems quite similar to mine - you do have more to lose but 160 is just my first goal, I might choose to lose more weight that that.

PM me with your email address and we can chat and stuff!

Kirsty x

Hi Katie, and thanks for saying Hi, I am doing slimfast and myoplex..basically any LCD liquid meal replacement, it depends on what I can afford to buy in the week and they all taste pretty much the same to me. I did think of going on cambrigde or lighter life but the cost per week I know I cannot sustain and I need the ease of just popping into a shop to get my supplies. I hope you are right about this site. I like what I have read so far, Bo

Your welcome!

I would love to do ll or cd but i can not justify the cost when i have a family grrr!:D

I wish you every sucsess at your weight loss! pm your email too and we can chat some more if u not on here much

luv katie
xxx

whoooopsie!!

i for got about that!! i think its 20! i have just added you to my contacts any way!!

luv katie
zz

Thanks I was wondering if there was something I needed to click or unclick. Well thats ok, I have a few things to say. so I'll just dive in. bo

Hi and welcome.

Good luck with your liquid LCD, i'm sure you'll do great. I tried slimfast but couldn't get my head around the shake for breakfast and lunch idea. I have terrible will power.

Keep us updated and don't be shy about posting.

HUGS. Toni. xx

Back