Belle's Journey

Great diary Belle - you sound as if you really want this. What eating plan are you following? xx

Have to agree very good diary what lifestyle/diet are u following good luck in your journey to weight loss. Just wanted to add i know it must be hard with peoples comments are looks but honey do not let that get to you - we can do this - remember that!!

xx

I know it's upsetting having people judging you and you did right to cancel your membership and do something else like the treadmill and walking.

The way they behave is their problem not yours. You can lose weight without having to put up with these people just do it your own way and stick to it.

Tracey

Like the shawls, there's nothing like a bit of colour to brighten you up.

I know exactly what you mean about the blokes. In 1996 I had a very bad car accident and as well as being 4 and a half stones overweight, I had to walk with a stick - I might as well have been invisible! I lost weight a couple of years later but still had the stick - there were many times I could've done with help and never got it. Then I had an op on my foot and did away with the stick and suddenly became visible again.

Forget what you ate yesterday and make sure you have the time and you're not too tired to make a proper meal tonight. Says me wondering what to eat for my tea (lol) think I'll resort to a meal from the freezer. Whenever I cook something, I make 3 or 4 now to freeze then I can have something easy without going overboard.

My problem was chocolate last night, meant to eat half and ate the lot so I've only got 100 extra cals for tonight. Bring on tomorrow.

Tracey

Hi, me again,

I do eat small amounts for my meals now but I am very greedy. On my diet I can have as much veg as I want so I always have a great big pan of soup available and can sometimes eat 2 big bowls before my normal meals and I can also have it between meals if I get hungry.

My biggest downfall is allowing myself to get hungry because I can and will cram anything and everything down without even thinking.

The soup is not a well made 'chefy' sort of soup with bones or anything like that. That's too much effort and then I'd need to count the calories. It's basicly 3 stock cubes (in a big pan), 1 onions and tons of veg. The veg is never carefully chopped because once cooked I blitz it - no need to give myself more things to do.

My favourites are: carrots with couple teaspoons dried coriander.
Cauli and brocoli
Carrot, onion, celery

A couple of bowls of this and I can accept the smaller meals.

Good luck with sorting the flat.

Tracey

Back