Bellini's Italian

dreamslim

Silver Member
I'm going out tonight for a friends birthday, not drinking because of the medication I'm on but going for an Italian in Bellini's in Cardiff (I don't know if Bellini's is a chain or just cardiff based). Problem is I'm on an iPad so can't load the page to look at the menu (too much flash). Does anyone know the menu there and can recommend anything? Or, even more of a big ask, can anyone access the menu and screen shot it to me on inbox or something? Would very much appreciate any help.

Have never been but I always stick to pasta arrabiata when eating at an Italian restaurant. Avoid anything creamy and stick with tomato based sauces to help bring the Syns right down.

Have never been but I always stick to pasta arrabiata when eating at an Italian restaurant. Avoid anything creamy and stick with tomato based sauces to help bring the Syns right down.

Figured something tomatoey would be the best option. I'm also guessing that its a pretty typical Italian menu. What about the whole fresh pasta thing? I have had 5 syns today so far so any idea on how many is in a pasta arrabiata? Am I better off maybe with steak or something if they do it? Or grilled fish?

Is the eating out bit in the book reliable? I've realised I haven't had any meat today so could call it a green day but the 'average Italian' stuff in eating out lasagne 12.5 syns, 4 cheese ravioli 7 syns, vegetable cannelloni 9.5 syns, is that particularly reliable? If so I'm actually far less scared, only had 4.5 syns so far today (saying 5 above was because I was counting milk but if I'm on green I can call it my other HEA) so really as long as its less than 10.5 syns I'm ok and, as I say, I won't be drinking so the drinks will just be diet coke and water and maybe a black coffee while they all tuck into their deserts. :)

Back