• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Belly Dancing

Kate

CDC/PT/PITA
Belly dancing is great fun. You should be okay to do it on SS - just give it a try and see how you feel. You will probably find it improves your strength and flexibility more than anything, particularly in the core and the legs. It's a good cardio workout and you'll enjoy it.

Gemma

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
cheers for that if anyone in the portsmouth area is currently doing belly dancing can they let me know where am finding it a bit of a struggle to get hold of any classes in my area.

blitz

Silver Member
I havent had a go but a friend of mine goes. ALthough she is not a on diet she has taken 4 inches off her waist and 2 inches off her thighs without taking any weight off.

Have a go she loves it

Gemma

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i start cd in 18 days so hopefully along with the dancing i will be looking and shaking my bum like shakira in no time

stacey

i love minimins me :)
i really wanna do some kinda class like this, one for the inch loss and to make me fitter but 2 to make some friends, but i work mon to thursday nights and a saturday day, so i can never find one to suit

good luck with the classes am sure you will have a lot of fun
xxx