Belly Dancing

Gemma

Gold Member
Hi all,

Have been wanting to start doing belly dancing and was wondering if anyone on here has found it an effective way of toning up.
Also do you think it would be ok to do whilst on SS.

Thanxs xx

Belly dancing is great fun. You should be okay to do it on SS - just give it a try and see how you feel. You will probably find it improves your strength and flexibility more than anything, particularly in the core and the legs. It's a good cardio workout and you'll enjoy it.

cheers for that if anyone in the portsmouth area is currently doing belly dancing can they let me know where am finding it a bit of a struggle to get hold of any classes in my area.

I havent had a go but a friend of mine goes. ALthough she is not a on diet she has taken 4 inches off her waist and 2 inches off her thighs without taking any weight off.

Have a go she loves it

i start cd in 18 days so hopefully along with the dancing i will be looking and shaking my bum like shakira in no time

i really wanna do some kinda class like this, one for the inch loss and to make me fitter but 2 to make some friends, but i work mon to thursday nights and a saturday day, so i can never find one to suit

good luck with the classes am sure you will have a lot of fun
xxx

Back