BELLY

hotty25

hello everyone;);) was just wondering if anyone gets a really sickly empty feeling in there belly and how to put pics up in here so you can see some befor and after pics of me xxx

lol i have 3 kids to cook for lol.. yeah hun ss and so far iv lost 2st 9lb in 7 weeks and my bmi is 29.. whwt are you on xxx

SS have been on and off it so many times but really determined to stick to it this time, not sure what my bmi is??!! must work it out, am aiming to loose 5 stone first on top of the 2 1/2 i've already lost then I'm intending to do the rest through good eating and exercise...well that's the intention anyway!! I'm chewin gum now so I won't be tempted to steel a sneeky chip when I dish up!! This is my 1st day back on, it's always the hardest ey!! xx

I STARTED WITH 5 ST TO lose aswell hun as for the gum it a send hungry pangs in your stomach as your brain a think your eating and will be waiting to get full.. day one was my easiest day two however i could of murderd my own chicken and ate it lol.. good luck hun and message me anytime xxx

Hiya

Well done on your loss, I wnt to lose 5st too.

To post a pic - Click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS - below this box when replying

Then BROWSE select your photo
Then UPLOAD

:)

Make sure you use the POST A REPLY button not just the quick reply.....then scroll down the page near the bottom should be there.

Back