Bellys gonna get me! -Glens Diary-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Well done so far!!! :woohoo:

but when are you gonna stop and start healthy eating?? you cant do this for any long period of time you know...your body NEEDS carbs to function properly...you are no where near morbidly obese hun...you just need a sensible eating and some toning....?

stop it now :copon:....your puttin wieight back on cus your body is in crisis...and holdin on to everything your putting in to it :4633:

go for the healthy eating...stuff your mates...we all think you look wonderful!...if your really desperate...i can do you a healthy diet to stick to x

if i can poke my nose in for an moment, in my experience it doesnt help to weigh yourself everyday, cos you weight does flucuate naturally

your not fat :wave_cry:..and 14st for someone of your height ...:eek:...if i were training you i would say no lower than 15 1/2 st.

please please please trust me when i say....carbs will find you :whistle:

the slower the better when it comes to weight loss...trust me..i have a life time of experience :break_diet:

good for you :happy036:..as long as you are feeling the benefits thats ok :)

sometimes those closest to us can be our biggest critics :copon:

you didnt cave hun....well except the fried part of it :eek:....but at least your workin it off :D

I'm not going to go under 15 stone now as i'm looking skinny already.

good :flirt2:

realistic goals are better...the word "fail" just puts you down :flowers:

loosing weight will not necessarily get rid of luv handles (not that i think you have them :ashamed0005:)...only a bit of training/toning in specific areas will do that :giggle:

you dont want to be any thinner :flirt2:

Back