Bellys gonna get me! -Glens Diary-

This is what i want to achieve...

..Well this with bigger arms/chest and traps which i already have.

Just his shape and stomach without the puny arms.

Body%20Definition.jpg

Just skimmed your thread :) Fair play to you mate! Honestly for realising when you are able to tackle your weight and doing it. :)
I'm a foster carer and know a couple of kids with bi-polar so know how hard it can be at times.

My ex was a body builder and enjoyed a 'few' pints of a weekend, he always managed to keep himself low on body fat by eating similar to atkins really (meat meat and more meat) ;).

Sounds like you are doing really well and you can flash your 6 pack at those girls that have been being horrible.. make 'em drool and then walk away! :giggle:

Hey, finally found your thread again...I am trying to achieve a six pack, a female version of course...it is harder than you think...I am 35 and I have this silly baby pouch which every lady who has had more than one baby tells me CANNOT be gotten rid of, yet I see pics of amazing figures of women athletes, body builders and figure competitors who have had kids and are older than me...I am also trying to lower my body fat percentage...it is in the excellent range for my age, yet for abs to show (hey when I stretch my arms over my head they are there!) I need to lose a bit more...will it be a stone of more of fat? I don't know. I do know that this last 6 pounds to take me down to 9 stone is difficult to shift. I don't want to do the extreme route as I end up bingeing...but I like you have a cheat day which is Sunday for me and the rest is low carb and high protein. I do find though that my energy can wane as I do train hard...sorry to ramble on, just interesting to find someone with similar goals...

The weight upping and downing you were experiencing a while back, was possibly a plateau or just your body refilling your glycogen stores...men can hold eight pounds and more, the average for women is about 7 pounds I think...people on low carb diets tend to see this fluctuation when they introduce carbs again just because the glycogen stores are being topped up again...

You're looking great by the way, keep it up...I've been at the gym thing seriously since April last year, the abs have yet to pop out when I am not stretching to the sky, but I still keep going...keep it up, you'll get there I am sure, think you also have age on your side too I reckon!

Don't or try not to let people's comments get to you, when you have lost the flab they are soon quick to say man you're getting too thin...cannot win most of the time, so do what you want, get to your own goals and forge the rest...I do...my beau tends to be negative about me getting to scrawny or too muscley, yet he finds little sticks of 23 year olds attractive? Huh?! So instead of letting insecurity get to me I just aim for my goals and make the most of my own body, I am so glad, probably like you to be able to experiment with it now the major food issues are under control as well as the weight...

Keep it up....FOR YOU!!!

I just want to look the best I can for my princess and for her to drool over me and be proud to walk down the road with me :D

I am sure she is very proud of you!!!

She says i'm fine as i am but i see her perving at blokes six packs so i want her to look at me like that,half of the time the dudes are ugly!!!! jsut got nicer bodys.

We all do it, its only natural ;)..most of the time, we only look and compare....my OH does it all the time lol

Deep down I don't care what those idiots think,just some of its out of my hands....infact alot of female co-workers say im so obsessed with fitness and eating right that they think i'm vain so say it to wind me up,but the truth is i'm very very self concious and i strive for perfection x

you keep at it :D

You made me chuckle about your facebook page! lol good on ya! :)

Nexangles is right about comments from people and I'm going to try and remember what she said myself. I am always getting comments when I lose weight of 'oh you've lost loads, you don't need to lose more' etc.. and they play with your head..

As for rage when people say nasty things.. hell I get that rage! it's normal. ((hugs))

but the truth is i'm very very self concious and i strive for perfection x

Mmmm sounds familiar...I'm like that too...as for women and men perving, we all do it, it is natural, just a bit unnerving when the opposite to what partners say they like is actually true...hmmm....I try not to let it bother me, but deep down it does as I am competitive at heart...oops!

my OH does it ALL the time....

he loves perving over the fabulous lookin skinny 18yr olds....

i dont worry though.....i just smile and think to myself..."i could break you in half " :sign0151:

so guess i aint so competative :giggle:

i dont worry though.....i just smile and think to myself..."i could break you in half "

That's a thought...yeah I could too, HAH! I got it now, well I mean I had that attitude then I began to think ought women to be THIS strong? Hell yeah...thanks for that...

You go Glen...cannot wait to see the six pack when it pops up...I will have to get a tan (boy am I pale!) and take pics when mine finally appear...

my goodness! That was one serious cheat day! ;)

Hope you reach your target for next week! :)

Back