Bellys gonna get me! -Glens Diary-

Well done Glen for getting yourself a diary started ;):D:D:D

hey! you look good, hehe.. all you need is some cardio + gym to get those abs out.. ;)

Hi and Welcome to the forum! :)
I'm sure you will find plenty of support here as everyone is so friendly.

Hiya Glenbo. Good luck on your zero carbs and exercise regime. I can see the weight you want to lose around your mid area but trust me when I say you don't look anywhere close to 17stones. You'll have wash board abs in no time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Some of the guys on the very low cal diets lose that amount a week. It all depends on wether you're getting all the nutriants you need. I am in no way an expert on that front, but ask around on site or maybe stick a thread up in general discussion, loads of smart cookies on here that will be better qualified to answer that :) I still lose and I do very little exercise, well apart from run around after a hyper wee guy!!!. Yeah its an expensive business the old tattoo game these days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back