Belvita biscuits

dietqueen82

Could get them everywhere but seem to have disappeared off the shelves they were on offer recently at asda for £1 but I can't find them anywhere now b&m used to also sell them! Sainsburys don't sell them :( anyone know where to get them?

dietqueen82 said:
Could get them everywhere but seem to have disappeared off the shelves they were on offer recently at asda for £1 but I can't find them anywhere now b&m used to also sell them! Sainsburys don't sell them :( anyone know where to get them?

Hi dietqueen, ur right, they had disappeared. However, i was in my mums asda's and they are back to £2.49. Shame coz they are lovely, But not worth that.

I found a bargain once of 10 boxes for £10, but I can't limit myself with them so they're not worth it lol.
Glad I grabbed mine while they were £1 though.

Good luck finding them again

They are in our sainsburys, never left. They're not on offer though but were a few weeks ago. They ate always with the biscuits in our Sainsburys, above the go ahead bars.

When I went morrisons a couple weeks ago they were there too and the yoghurt ones were on offer.

Our closest morrisons is huge and 20 mins drive away but our local sainsburys is only 2 min walk away and isn't that big really as we are only a small to medium town.

I think I saw them in our local tesco and co-op too, not 100% sure about tesco though might be remembering incorrectly as I wasn't actually looking for them there.

KatiePillow said:
I found a bargain once of 10 boxes for £10, but I can't limit myself with them so they're not worth it lol.
Glad I grabbed mine while they were £1 though.

Good luck finding them again

I am exactly the same, if they are in the house I will eat them packet after packet :(

NumNums said:
Aldi do there on version here locally, just as nice but 75p a box. Same with things similar to the Go Ahead bars.

Ooh I will have to have a little look in aldi :)

i'd rather eat 4 jaffa cakes for the same calories :rolleyes: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

i'd rather eat 4 jaffa cakes for the same calories :rolleyes: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

I felt similarly initially, but jaffa cakes don't keep you full - the whole grains in belvita do.
Plus I wouldn't want a sugar rush like that for breakfast :p

KatiePillow said:
I felt similarly initially, but jaffa cakes don't keep you full - the whole grains in belvita do.
Plus I wouldn't want a sugar rush like that for breakfast :p

I totally agree I think belvitas really fill you up and feels like a proper treat :)

When I first got them, I ate a whole box in two days, because I.. well I think I was a bit weird.
But now I sometimes only manage to have 2 out of little packs, and the other day I had two because I was on a walk and was going to be having a late lunch and they really kept me full.
I find breaking them up and eating them without looking, I always think I've eaten loads but have only had two :) great for when you're in a rush, and I've always had a habit of over eating out of worry that I'll be hungry later and not have anything to eat, and these really put a stop to that :)

Will try the aldi go ahead bars one day too I think :)

Back