Belvita breakfast biscuits...

Anyone tried them? I saw them on the tv so picked some up. They work out at 6pp for 4 biscuits so I thought it'd be an ok breakfast when I'm in a hurry!

i liked them you need a cuppa with them as there quite dry,,but i was starving after them:(

I usually give them to my fiancé, as he doesn't like to sit down and have breakfast but has breakfast on the go. the fruit and fibre ones are his favourites as they're not as dry. They're nice, but a bit too sugary, you need to eat them with some proteins like with a nice glass of milk or an egg, or cheese to feel full for longer :)

My fiancé has one packet with a small bottle of Yakult and a banana :) and feels full until lunch time!

Hahahaha!! Sorry, just had a vision of myself sat at my desk with a pack of biscuits and a hard boiled egg, munching away!! Everyone at work thinks my food combos are mental anyway!!

:)

if they do, then it won't make a difference if they see you eating biscuits and eggs at breakfast :D

I like the milk and cereal ones. Handy to have for when you don't have time for breakfast but often I take a pack to snack on through the day instead of as a meal replacement

Back