Belvita breakfast biscuits...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sarah-_-jane, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. sarah-_-jane

sarah-_-jane Member

Anyone tried them? I saw them on the tv so picked some up. They work out at 6pp for 4 biscuits so I thought it'd be an ok breakfast when I'm in a hurry!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i liked them you need a cuppa with them as there quite dry,,but i was starving after them:(

4. sarah-_-jane

sarah-_-jane Member

Ahhh.... Maybe not so good then! I thought they were meant to fill you up fir 4 hours???

5. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I usually give them to my fiancé, as he doesn't like to sit down and have breakfast but has breakfast on the go. the fruit and fibre ones are his favourites as they're not as dry. They're nice, but a bit too sugary, you need to eat them with some proteins like with a nice glass of milk or an egg, or cheese to feel full for longer :)

My fiancé has one packet with a small bottle of Yakult and a banana :) and feels full until lunch time!

6. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Hahahaha!! Sorry, just had a vision of myself sat at my desk with a pack of biscuits and a hard boiled egg, munching away!! Everyone at work thinks my food combos are mental anyway!!

:)

7. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    if they do, then it won't make a difference if they see you eating biscuits and eggs at breakfast :D

8. 3shirts

3shirts Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I like the milk and cereal ones. Handy to have for when you don't have time for breakfast but often I take a pack to snack on through the day instead of as a meal replacement

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.