Ben there-done it-got the T shirt >>> Whos going there again for the LAST time???

pixar

has to be done this year
Been there, done it, got the T shirt >>> going there again for the LAST time. Hoping to be 9 half stones in 7 months, everyone who's hoping to shift their weight off and reach their goal for the LAST time join me:) Lets do it for the FINAL time xxx

Me!!! I am sick of being a fatty now, i am well over it...its time my body matched the person inside!

hi there, thanks for the response:)... i have like 50 pounds to loose so me and u are not far off, lets do it, I'm sure we can achieve our goals within this year, we are quite lucky that its only in the 50 pound region rather than 100 pound region to loose, so lets make this year a happy year...

yup just read yr diary and sure seems like we are very alike because I also started my diet at 13 st 8 and lost a little and then went off wagon and piled back on like a stone and went on to be 14 st 9, i never forget that day when I saw that on the scales, i wanted to cry, I was thinking how did i let myself get to this point because I was so slim in high school. I did finally loose all that weight and became a size 8, and then silly me piled it all back on...so typical:)).... but Im doing this or the last time, and i mean FINAL....so lets both do it...lets be 125 pounds:))

Back