Benefibre?????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by juliebags, 8 July 2014 Social URL.

1. juliebags

juliebags Silver Member

As anyone tried this ,,,, bought some today, in hope that it will solve any loo situations , don't like taking laxatives, so i am guessing its pretty much the same as the cambridge fibre, was £5 for a big jar in tesco , just added it to water ,,, does anyone else use it , or the fibre and does it help????? Many thanks for any repliesxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Greedy-Reidy

Greedy-Reidy Member

Not tried Benefibre myself but I've just started using Psyllium Husks from Holland and Barrett. They are fab! Bit annoying taking six pills a day but they are definitely working! Back to being regular everyday a and my stomach feels less bloated and full of liquid! Xx

4. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

I'm on the psyllium husks too and feel much better for them!

5. juliebags

juliebags Silver Member

Thanks guys i might give them ago after the benefibre is used , at £5 don't want to waste it , but if the physllium husk is better will try next time x

6. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Can't say it's better but it does work and is Cambridge friendly!

7. Greedy-Reidy

Greedy-Reidy Member

Psyllium husks are more expensive at £12 for a pot of 200. Need to take 2 before each 'meal'. Holland and Barrett were doing a buy one get one half price promotion last week. Xx