Benefits of Chilies

wow!!
thanks for that kelz89.very interesting article.
chilies,here i come!!:D(if i can take the heat;))
i wonder if chili powder is as good?

I wonder how much is too much, it says to have them in moderation?
I love chilli's (in food), i will defo be using them more now!
Thanks kelz89
x

wow!!
thanks for that kelz89.very interesting article.
chilies,here i come!!:D(if i can take the heat;))
i wonder if chili powder is as good?

I would think that chili powder/paste is just as good! But im not 100% on that! :)

I wonder how much is too much, it says to have them in moderation?
I love chilli's (in food), i will defo be using them more now!
Thanks kelz89
x

I love chillis in food as well, not sure about how much is too much? although im sure i wouldnt be able to reach that limit! lol x

Also to add to this, i have a new found love for chilli pasta. Im not sure how many WW points it measures out to be, but it has a lot less calories and everything compared to normal pasta, i normally have half chilli pasta and half normal pasta! :)

I made some lovely pasta last night. Fried off a red chilli and garlic and finely cubed BNS in a tsp of oil, squeezed 3 WW sausages out of their skins and fried that off too breaking it up. Then added my pasta and some green beans and a big dollop of Low Low soft cheese mixed through with grated cheese on top. It was quite pointy but was much less than the points I had saved for a restaurant lunch which I didn't go to because of a cold.

I made some lovely pasta last night. Fried off a red chilli and garlic and finely cubed BNS in a tsp of oil, squeezed 3 WW sausages out of their skins and fried that off too breaking it up. Then added my pasta and some green beans and a big dollop of Low Low soft cheese mixed through with grated cheese on top. It was quite pointy but was much less than the points I had saved for a restaurant lunch which I didn't go to because of a cold.

Sounds yummy! how many points was that?X

Here are the ingredients I put into the recipe builder:
60g dried wholemeal pasta (I used fusilli) 1 red chilli
50g Low Low Mature Cheddar Spread with Cracked Black Pepper
18g Low Low Grated Cheese
3 WW sausages
1tsp oil
1 portion butternut squash 0
Total: 16pps

Here are the ingredients I put into the recipe builder:
60g dried wholemeal pasta (I used fusilli) 1 red chilli
50g Low Low Mature Cheddar Spread with Cracked Black Pepper
18g Low Low Grated Cheese
3 WW sausages
1tsp oil
1 portion butternut squash 0
Total: 16pps

Sounds great & filling as well! Thanks for that, do you know how many discover points it would be at all? xx

Back