Benefits of NOT coming off the wagon!

loulouless

Is a loser :)
I just have to say yes was a great weekend but OMG how hard has it been this week to get back on to it, I've been hanging in there literally by a very fine thread! its been a nightmare, I think now i'm heading for that nice Ketotis feeling oh how I have missed it! I wonder if I could have stayed on Lipotrim whilst away i'd have had a just as good time......
Not been on the site really since last weekend as power pack has gone on my puter and borrowing my daughters is like amputating her legs!
Anyway welcome all newbies hopefully once I sort a power pack out i'll be on more to support and be supported! Have a good weekend everyone.
x

well the good thing is you managed to get back on the wagon and OMG its bloody hard I am so struggling to get control again so you need to give yourself a big pat on the back its all worth it, maybe next time it might be worth trying to stay on this wonderful diet

Well done please send some inspiration my way

xx Sharron

You have done really well to get back on and yes its a massive struggle. I intend to join you tomorrow! XX

Well done Lou for getting back into it. It must be hard but you know it will be so worth it. You have done so well up to now, keep up the good work and you will be at target in no time. Keep strong!

well done for sticking in there and getting back to it

Back