Berry Bee's Diary

Aw a love walking. I car share with my bro, so most of the time I walk everywhere.
Nothing better than going out for a walk with eliana in pram.
Hoping to get a bike soon, so eliana and I can go some bike runs. Xx

Hiya hun, how's things :)

Dee x

RSClio83 said:
Hiya hun, how's things :)

Dee x

Hey, am good thanks. Hope your doing okay x

Not had a chance to get on the last couple of days.

Think my head is getting back in the sw way again. Eventually. Don't know for sure yet. I'm enjoying making meals for us that we all eat. As having a fussy 2 year old don't help. Lol. We shall see. Xxx

I'm back!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well back to class tonight as i really had to as emotional wise I was starting to worry.
I have been needing to go to shop in car but wanting to take hubby and daughter with me too so he can go into shop instead of me as I was so worried/ embarrased of what people might think of me as i put 2st back on. Back at my size 22. GOD to think i was in size 18 in April!! I hated feeling that way. My daughter will be starting nursery in Jan and i really dont want her getting bullied cos of the size of her mum or being embarrased to be seen with me.

So its now or never and my motivation just now is a glam 30th party we will be attending in September so its something to work to.

Thanks for reading, feel free to comment as i would appreciate the support.

Stacey xx

Morning! Saying that already been up 2 hours lol.

Doing good today so far,
Had scrambled egg, mushrooms and toast with my hexa of cheese.

Will need to have a bite to eat about 11 as start work at 12.

Xx

Morning, had a good day yday food wise up until 8pm when i just wanted choc, luckily there is none in the house. I always reach for choc, crisps or anything when bored or watching tv. need to find something to take my mind off it.

Food shopping tonight, will be glad to get lots more fruit and veg in. hoping to plan week's meals this afternoon and write a shopping list.

Walking is going great, I am using my pedometer and counting up the miles. yday i did the equivalent to 5miles. 1 mile would have been me walking to work, the other 2 was during work. 2 was after work when we went for a walk. so i think im on the right track to meet my target :D

Stacey x

Not much has passed these lips this morning!! 2 weetabix and milk as hex a and b. Then had to go to dentist and got filling on two back teeth.can't eat until 4, at least the hunger has passed now. Pain is kicking in now :-( Xx

Heya! Loving your 100 mile walking challenge, that's a great idea (might have to steal it :p)

How's it going so far? Hope you're feeling positive and I'm sure you'll reach your goal for that 30th x

Back