Berry's diary

Had a really good bank hol- pretty much booze free which hopefully will show come final pre-hol weigh in on Friday morning. I go away to Greece for two weeks this weekend- cannot WAIT :cool:. Going to enjoy loads of greek salad and fresh fish. Try to keep the following items in check:
-Icecream
-Pretty much everything from my fav bakery ie. chocolate crossaint every morning and cheese and spinach spirals for lunch
-Bread before meals

It will be too hot to run so I won't bother taking my trainers but I will try and do 50 laps of the pool each morning and some circuits/press ups/sit ups.

Got a really busy busy week -so better get on with it!!

Ooh that sounds fab SM - will definitely give that a whirl once I am home :)

Will be having lots of greek yogurt during the holiday :D in the mornings there I love it with a swirl of greek honey.

My fav icecream flavour out there tastes like a more chocolately version of kinda bueno or ferrero roche! DELISH!

My meal plan today:

B:
0% fage yogurt - 97
Special k mini breaks (2 packs) - 196
Blueberries - 64
Total breakfast - 357

L:
Starbucks hibiscus refresher - 70
????

D: Feta & vegetable omlette
2 large eggs - 178
200g mushrooms - 26
Spring onions - 12
Red pepper - 40
Spinach - 14
Feta cheese - 85
Total dinner - 350

S:
Go ahead crispy slices apple&sultana - 150

Running total so far is 929 so I have about 300-400 for lunch. Not really hungry but might get some chicken from Sainsburys to have with my Starbucks. So annoyed they closed our closest M&S to work as their cooked chicken is so much nicer. I can just about stomach Sainsburys- but Tesco stuff is SO soggy and revolting! BLEURG

Ooh that sounds fab SM - will definitely give that a whirl once I am home :)

Will be having lots of greek yogurt during the holiday :D in the mornings there I love it with a swirl of greek honey.

My fav icecream flavour out there tastes like a more chocolately version of kinda bueno or ferrero roche! DELISH!

My meal plan today:

B:
0% fage yogurt - 97
Special k mini breaks (2 packs) - 196
Blueberries - 64
Total breakfast - 357

L:
Starbucks hibiscus refresher - 70
????

D: Feta & vegetable omlette
2 large eggs - 178
200g mushrooms - 26
Spring onions - 12
Red pepper - 40
Spinach - 14
Feta cheese - 85
Total dinner - 350

S:
Go ahead crispy slices apple&sultana - 150

Running total so far is 929 so I have about 300-400 for lunch. Not really hungry but might get some chicken from Sainsburys to have with my Starbucks. So annoyed they closed our closest M&S to work as their cooked chicken is so much nicer. I can just about stomach Sainsburys- but Tesco stuff is SO soggy and revolting! BLEURG

Todays food sounds yummy :)

The Starbucks refreshers are soooo good- caffeine hit & the hibiscus one reminds me of thailand :)

I didn't have the omlette as my housemate had made chicken fajitas so I had two of those with a smidge of guac and some fat free fromage frais- they were scrumptious! Also I have to confess that I had a sneaky kinda bueno white (IT WAS AMAZE) so my total yesterday was 1554, not ideal - but not disasterous.

I peeped on the scales and am back in the 63 kg bracket ughh will I EVER get to >60kg????? Need to be a bit more strict perhaps but as I go on hols on Saturday and have social events every single night til I fly- I think I better just try and be as good as poss whilst away and come back with a bang and maybe a week or few days or something a bit different to give my metabolism a boost either a few weeks of JUDD or a few high protein low carb days.

Yesterday:
B:
Very berry hibiscus starbucks - 70
Go ahead crispy slices - 150

L:
Shapers meditteranean salad - 143
Dr pepper zero - 1
Shapers prawn cocktail spirals - 73
Kinder bueno - 242

D:
Was out
4 or 5 slim line G&Ts est 500 calories
Shared the following with 3 other friends - chips, nachos & pitta with dips est. 500

Total around 1700-1800

I am struggling and don't have a good feeling about WI tomorrow :( its tricky as am manic this week before I fly socially so no time for any exercise and makes CC difficult. I have afternoon tea this evening which is going to realistically be 650+

I am just going to enjoy the next few days and enjoy the two weeks holiday whilst trying to make generally sensible choices and work in exercise every single day. I might take my HRM but not my trainers as it will be too hot to run anywhere but I can do circuits/aerobics in the pool/lengths/lunges squats and abs etc.

Once I get back from holiday I am going to be back 100% til Christmas (I am sure December itself will be tricky with so many parties etc) so Oct/Nov has to be strict.

- I am going to keep up my exercise regime with gym & running.
- I am going to do the 30 Day Shred for 30 days commencing 24th September every morning before work.
- I have ordered ketostix so will try low carb for a few weeks to see if I can get into ketosis

So hols were lovely but upon my return WI I had gone back to 65 kg! ARGH

Depressing stuff.

Also I had my first body pump class in 3 weeks yesterday and it is scary how quickly you regress, I was in agony and felt such a weakling! The only silver lining was that when doing my warmup with 5kg (and struggling) I remembered that even at 65kg I have lost as much as I was lifting from when I started.

Back on the straight and narrow and having no crisps, chocolate or icecream for as long as I can hack it. Really busy at work which helps as no time to be hungry !

Today:
B: Strawberry milkshake graze punnet 139
L: Mini salmon sushi 155
S: Banana bread graze 58

848 remaining for dinner but I am going to have soup which suits me in these chilly evenings. I bought some dry country soup mix from sainsburys which has lentils and pulses etc and might try 100g of that in some chicken broth which will be v low cal.

I am still walking home as much as I can but I am no longer eating back those calories as I think that was perhaps slowing me down.

I had booked onto Body Pump this evening as well but I have so much to do at home (washing,hoovering,ironing etc etc) that I need to get back before 9pm as I have felt SO tired this week when getting up in the mornings. Therefore depending on when I can finish here, I will walk 1/2 way home (3.5miles) and try and get on with some chores as I am away this weekend.

Going to WI again on Friday--- eeeek

Found a good treat last night: Highlights hot choc (40 cal) with a squirt of Anchor really light cream (24 cal) so 64 for a really indulgent drink which is perfect for pudding now the evenings are chilly and dark :)

Yesterdays food:

B: Golden syrup oats so simple pot - 213
L: Mini salmon sushi - 155 & Pink lady apple pack - 41
D: Innocent mexican veg pot - 324 (+ 100g of added mushrooms 20 ) & muller light greek coconut yogurt 86
S: Highlights hot choc & squirt of anchor light - 64

Total food 909

Step and tone class burnt >300 calories

Oh and weigh in this morning I am back to 63.9kg so near enough 10stone. I need some new scales though, mine are on the blink!

OK made an AMAZING low calorie dinner last night. My bf has moved in so I am on the case for having proper meals together as opposed to me having a covent garden soup every single week night!!

Miso noodles with mushrooms, courgette and prawns
This tasted like wagamamas- could have done with a bit of a bigger portion but it was totally delish and so low calorie!
This is the recipe for one person as I added into MFP

Ingrediants:
Mushrooms 150g - 17
Courgette 1/2- 18
Red onion - 8
Pinch of grated ginger - 5
Clove of garlic - 5
Sprinkling of sesame seeds - 10
Splash soy sauce - 15
Frozen king prawns 100g - 71
Miso soup sachet - 27
Organic egg noodles -216

So total around 350 a portion and super easy to make basically just dice and sautee all the veg with the ginger and garlic and sesame seeds, add the prawns, add the miso sachet and enough water to make it as saucy/soupy as you like. Whack in the noodles. Stir. Serve with a spring onion chopped over and fresh chilli!

I am making us both lunchboxes for work. Mine is super virtuous this week. Cherry tomatoes, celery sticks and red pepper slices. I can pick at them at my desk and also have a 2 finger kitkat all for under 200 cals.

Weigh in Friday hopefully will be near enough to 63kg

Hi SM -it was really tasty !

Yesterday's diary:

B: cup of tea - 15

L:
1/2 red pepper cut into strips - 26
Cherry tomatoes x6 - 18
Celery sticks - 20
4 finger kitkat - 214

D:
Sweet potato fries - 138 (home made- sliced up a sweet potato, drizzled in olive oil, sprinkled with herbs and spices - baked in oven YUM)
Baked to perfection salmon - 230
Baby spinach leaves - 29

S:
Kinder bueno white - 222
Sainsbury taste the difference cookie - 242 (SO NOT WORTH IT!!! M&S all the way!!!)

TOTAL CALORIES: 1154

Also I ran 2km after work which I am going to get back up to 5km at least 3 times a week.

I went to a boxing class on Tuesday which was fun and my HRM said it burnt >250 calories for 45 mins. However I am not eating back my exercise calories anymore. Peeked on scales and no movement whatsoever so far ARGGHHHHHH

63.1 kg or 9 st 13lb this morning! Not bad. Need to keep momentum up and to get to at least 62.5 by next week. Going to be doing a lot more running next week and also a booze free weekend so hopefully that will help!

Celebrating with "Friday breakfast" skinny cappuccino and pan au chocolat from Paul bakery DELISH - and still only about 300 calories. Probably will have soup for lunch. Not sure what to have for dinner bf is away this evening. Either homemade wrap pizza OR I am really fancying noodles from the chinese takeaway. Will see how virtuous I feel when I get home. I should really make Am going to walk 5km this evening and need to do a clean/tidy of the flat as we are going away for the weekend tomorrow morning.

Yesterdays diary:

B: cup of tea - 15

L:
Celery sticks - 20
Cherry tomatoes - 18
Red pepper - 13
Beef biltong - 120
Kit kat - 214

D:
2x glasses of prosecco - 220
3 G&Ts - 168
Fried zucchini - 270
Potato wedges - 155

TOTAL 1213

I had two disgusting binges this weekend which I would never normally do. Friday night I had a ginormous chinese takeaway and ate so much I felt ill. Then saturday night we didn't have a chance to eat all day so it got to 6.30pm and I was ravenous and so had a massive blow out on M&S stuff, again until I felt ill. Not good at all.

I have come down with a horrific sore throat now so feeling very sorry for myself at work. Made my lunchtime veg snackbox and going to have a warming porridge in a moment.

Did have two gym classes booked this evening but it is probably not a good idea feeling this ill, so I will just do a long walk after work and perhaps either my Shred DVD or new Yogalates one at home if I get back early enough.

I have also bought myself new multivits for the winter season and also iron supplements as I had been feeling funny on the tube again and the doctor recommended these last time. They are supposed to help with energy and hair health as well as anemia so all good!

Aiming for in the 62kg bracket this Friday.

Feeling SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO irritable. Everyone at work is driving me insane. Why do people love the sound of their own voices so much!!?

Massive wobble yesterday as was feeling so poorly I skipped the gym and had 2 crumpets and chocolate with my soup for dinner. :(

Trying to be strict today.

Had my snackbox with celery, cherry toms, pepper and cucumber.

Have boxing tonight at the gym and am planning on having sweet potato mash, peas and maybe reduced fat or quorn sausages for dinner.

Still feeling really ill, must be run down as my wisdom tooth has now started playing up too. That, combined with my sore throat, means swallowing is absolute AGONY at the moment.

Yesterday's diary was ok.

B:
Cup of tea 15

L:
Cherry tomatoes 15
1/2 Red pepper 13
Celery sticks 17
Cucumber sticks 8
Salt & Vinegar squares 121 (my absolute fave)
Beef biltong 120

D:
M&S Count on us fish pie 345
M&S frozen petis pois 70
Minstrels 476

TOTAL 1200

E:
Boxing 45mins

Yesterday's food:

B:
cup of tea 15
kit kat (!!) 214

L:
cucumber 8
red pepper 13
celery 17
cherry tomatoes 15
coconut water 70

D:
red onion 8
mushrooms 17
courgette 18
red pepper 16
1 egg 89
feta 180

S:
options coconut hot choc 39
anchor light squirty cream 48
toffee crisp 229
galaxy caramel bites 394

TOTAL 1390

E: brisk walking 45 mins

Still feeling like crap, my throat has been really painful since Monday :( I have been taking my vitamins but I think I will buy some echinecea as I don't want to keep catching every bloody cold going in London this winter!!!

Have just had pineapple for breakfast for the vit C hit and have Boxing and Body Pump at the gym this evening.

Back