Baby button mushrooms - 20
Onion - 23
M&S malaysian redang paste - 150
Baby leaf spinach - 17
Sharwoods prawn crackers - 155
Bite of M&S white choc cookie - 60

TOTAL FOOD CALORIES 1073

Exercise:
30 Day Shred- Level 1, Day 1 (150 calories burnt according to HRM) only used cans of tomatoes as need to get some hand weights.

Dinner was really delicious and in reality I had even less calories than I listed because I put 1/2 measures of everything into MFP but actually I probably ate a 1/4 to a 1/3 and my boyfriend had the rest.

I am going to be really pissed off if I haven't lost a lb for weigh in tomorrow. Going to run at the gym tonight and if I have time do 30DS once I get home whilst food is cooking.

I have concluded that the thing that must be stalling me is my weekends, I don't want to be as strict as I am in the week, however it has pretty much turned into a free-for-all from 5pm on a Friday to 9pm on a Sunday night which isn't good. Not sure what our plans are this weekend but I am going to try and stick to 1500 calories or less Fri & Sat and try to stick to 1200 on Sunday.

I feel like I have plateaued or stuck since coming back from Greece. I want to get to 130lbs before Xmas and that is going to be really hard/nigh on impossible at this rate.

The only other thing I can think of that is slowing things is the fact I eat most of my calories in the evening between 8 and 9pm. I am too busy to eat a larger meal at work and only get back from work around 8pm.:confused:

Breakfast:
Cup of tea
Nature valley - honey & oats

Lunch:
Tomato and red pepper soup
Glass of rose

Snack:
100g raspberries

Dinner:
Extra light Philadelphia whole-grain pasta bake
Salad
Aero finesse mint (frozen)

+loads of water and green tea throughout the day

No exercise today as have sore legs from yesterday and am running a charity 10km on Sunday so need to rest my muscles.

I have been avoiding pasta but was seriously craving macaroni cheese all day (very weird and I am not a massive dairy fan) needless to say the meal was v disappointing actually. The aero pud made up for it though :)

hi I'm just dropping in so I an subscribe to your diary.
X

Hi Clanger & Laubride :)

GOOD NEWS - this morning 138!! wahoooo (138.8 but still!!)

1 lb off in November so far. I am going to really concentrate this weekend and keep to weekend target (1500).

Yesterday's food diary:

Breakfast
Cup of tea

Lunch
Cherry tomatoes 15
Cucumber 15
Red pepper 26
Cadbury highlights hot choc 40

Dinner
Sweet potato wedges (1 medium sweet potato sliced into thin circles, sprinkled with seasoning, sprayed with frylight and baked in the oven) 156
Petit pois 70
M&S reduced fat pork sausage x4!!!!! 300
Ketchup 36
Handful of mini marshmallows 86

TOTAL FOOD INTAKE 774

And I did Day 2 of Week 4 of my 10k app, so 4x 8min runs and 1min walking intervals. Around 400 calories burnt.

U r doing great :) very very well done! Your food looks super tasty :) and well done on exercise x

Thanks :) Now my bf has moved in I am so much better with evening meals as when I lived with my friends we kind of all did our own thing and so most of the time I couldn't be bothered to cook anything properly for just one portion!

Having a day off from exercise today as meeting friends for dinner but going to get a run in tomorrow evening before Friday night plans. I hope that my gym class schedule improves in the new year as although I do want to keep improving my running and it is definitely the best for calorie burn, I am worried it isn't really toning me and I feel like it is making my neck scrawny but doing nada for my stomach/arms. Hopefully picking 30DS back up will help with the toning.

I really felt it in my arms! Running I mean. Strange x

I think maybe I need to move them a bit more then, going to do Day 3 of the app this evening after work although I feel shattered at the mo!!

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast
Cup of tea 30

Lunch
Cucumber 15
Red pepper 26
Cherry tomatoes 15
Mint madness options 38

Dinner
Went out with friends but stuck to water :) However we went to a pizza place in Brixton village that literally just sells pizza. Really scrummy ones on sourdour thin bases.
I ate nearly all of it, left maybe 2 slices.
Estimate of 674 calories as I has mozzerella capers and anchovies and it wasn't loads of topping?? Thats what a margherita at Pizza Express is and it was smaller, lighter and a lot less greasy/cheesy than that so hopefully that estimate is safely accurate.

Then I had a frozen yogurt with a few toppings (1 orea, choc buttons, berries) I have estimated 300 calories for that.

When I got off the tube I had a mini bag of haribo, the 10p one? I think they are 35 calories?

So with those rather spurious estimates my total yesterday was 1135 so hopefully I was within calories or not too far over.

Going to be good this evening. Dinner will either be turkey meatballs or if we go to dinner then sushi. For snacks I will just have home made popcorn made with a teeny knob of lighter lurpack. Plus I will make sure I get the run in for exercise. Will try my upmost to stay below 1200 which is pretty unheard of for me on a Friday night!!!!

Hi Cas , I'm in North London - how about you?

Weekend was kind of medium. Better than last but not totally on plan.

Friday - total calories 1378

B - cup of tea x2 (30)

L -
cherry tomatoes (15)
red pepper (26)
cucumber (15)
highlights hot choc (40)

D -
G&slimline T (56)
Turkey meatballs homemade large portion
Lean turkey mince 300g (423)
1/2 tin tomatoes (46)
1/2 onion (23)
1/2 medium egg (35)
Sainsburys taste the diff choc chip shortbread (AMAZING) (404)

S:
Banana (100)
Home made popcorn (165)

TOTAL 1378 - not bad for a Friday night

Saturday - total calories 2053 (less 343 exercise) 1710 net

L -
Caramel snack a jacks (102)
Salt & vinegar extra crunchy walkers (463)

D -
Sushi platter (690)
Glass of pinot noir (188)

S -
Haribo (206)
Sainsburys taste the diff choc chip shortbread (404)

E - running 30mins burnt 343 calories

Total net calories for Saturday 1710 and that is with an awful junk food lunch, dinner out and a drink at the pub

Sunday - total food calories 1999 (less 335 exercise) net calories 1664

L -
Homemade french toast
3 slice of M&S white toasting bread (255)
1 egg (88)
Banana (95)
Strawberries (14)
Blueberries (29)
Icing sugar (40)

D -
Pizza express margherita (580)
Garlic bread (564)
Kinder bueno (246)

S -
Highlights hot choc (40)
Squirty cream (48)

E -
40 minutes running 400 calories burnt

Total net calories 1664

That's a good idea. I am trying to keep it to Saturday but Friday and sunday usually get in on the mix too hahah!!

Managed to drag myself to the gym and do week 5 of the running app. I was shattered though.

Just got back and had a delicious quorn chilli dinner . I skipped the rice and just piled it on top of a mound of iceberg lettuce and it actually worked really well.

Here's a pic and ingredients which made enough for 3 or 4 portions

image-3945392063.jpg

1 tin tomatoes
1/2 onion
250g mushrooms
150g quorn mince
A beef stock cube
Squirt of tomato purée
Fresh chilli

Iceberg lettuce
Reduced fat grated cheddar
Guacamole
M&s chipotle salsa

Really filling and warming and would be really low calorie if you went easy on the cheese and guac. :)

Gym again tomorrow and healthy dinner. I have plans wednesday and Thursday evening so will have to try and plan calories properly and try and offset as much as poss in the gym. Need another pound off this Thursday!

Yesterdays food

B:
Cup of tea x2 (30)

L:
Cucumber (15)
Red pepper (26)
Cherry tomatoes (15)
Celery (17)

D:
Quorn mince 150g (142)
Kidney beans 1/2 can (105)
1/4 onion (23)
Chopped tomatoes (46)
Mushrooms 150g (18)
M&S smoky chipotle and corn salsa dip (145)
Guacamole (104)
Reduced fat grated cheese (200)
Iceberg lettuce (8)

S:
Strawberries (28)

E: Running 45mins HRM says I burnt 550 calories- still not sure I believe HRM is accurate? It just seems a lot!!

TOTAL FOOD CALORIE INTAKE 934

Usual breakfast and lunch today. Gym this evening for a quick run and then boxing. Dinner I will probably have soup as bf is at a work event this evening.

Have been failing to get up early and do 30DS so haven't even tried out my new handweights yet :rolleyes: need to focus as I think that would really help improve my tone/shape which is probably what I need more than dropping a lot more actual weight.

Yesterdays fooooooood

B:
Cup of tea x2 (30)

L:
cucumber (15)
Red pepper (26)

D:
Salmon stir fry
M&S salmon fillet (270)
1/2 M&S thai style stir fry pack (35)
One nest of M&S egg noodles (80)
50g frozen prawns (36)
Light soy sauce (9)

It was scrumptious. The M&S stirfry kit comes with loads of yummy stuff and a little corner with garlic/chilli/lemon grass/ginger to fry up first. YUM

Pineapple slices (132)
Blueberries (28)
Two M&S shortbreads (280)

Total food calories 956

I also did a mental circuits class at the gym that burnt over 550 cals!! :eek: It was super hard

I am going to dinner this eve at an Indian resturant. Will have tandoori grill chicken or prawn and small bit of rice or salad if I can get away with it. Will have had my usual lunch and am planning on nipping to the gym for a quick blast beforehand but I hope it doesn't wreck my weigh in tomorrow with salt/water gain or anything :(

Thanks guys! I am nervous - hope another pound has gone!!

I came over all weird this morning. I have a tendency to faint and felt as though I might be about to (even sitting at my desk!!). I ate a handful of blueberries then went for a quick walk to get some fresh air (it is beautiful in London today). Feel a bit better now though and I have bought a protein bar from Boots to have with my usual veg box lunch. If I still feel funny later I will skip the gym (and take it as a sign to eat an extra poppadom!)

Hi t2go, felt better after lunch and didn't do too much at gym. 15min on the treadmill, 5 min on the powerplates and 5min on the free weights.

Then went for dinner. Stuck to water so that was good. Also had tandoori chicken for my main so not fatty sauce and I passed on rice. However I did have several poppadoms and probably 3/4 of a naan bread :( so not entirely suprising when my WI this morning was 138.2lbs, 0.6 lb off from last Thursday. I am hoping a bit of it was water weight as it was a mega salty meal. We'll see next week. I won't let it throw me off course anyway.

So yesterdays food in its entirety with estimates for dinner

B:
Cup of tea x 2 (30)

L:
cucumber (15)
Red pepper (26)
Blueberries (14)
Chocolate whey protein bar (164)

D:
2x poppadoms (130)
Tandoori chicken (528)
Naan (538)

TOTAL FOOD CALORIES 1445 (I hope in reality possibly a bit less as I didn't eat a whole naan and the tandoori chicken wasn't v big) but better to over estimate.

E:
15 minute run
5 min power plates.
Didn't wear HRM but assume perhaps 150-200 calories burnt.

Having the day off the gym today as my legs are sore. Have my usual lunch but will probably go to Boots and get a protein bar or something to supplement and have some fruit this afternoon. This evening have a wine tasting event, will try and stick to 2 glasses maximum.

I'm impressed with your will power, well done. I'm sure there is water involved there x

Back