Best and worse sw day?

My weight slowly went up over the course of 4 years following a hysterectomy I just put it down to 'oh well everyone gains weight following that'.
When I twisted my knee and couldn't walk up stairs at work I knew something had to be done.

Started 10th Jan and have so far lost 4stone by August but have since only lost the half stone since sept.

So you will have good days and bad days, just take each day as it comes, but my top tip would be write everything down, have had my best weight losses then and stay to group other people have bad days as well adn you get the best tips.

Good luck.

Don't worry. You'll get your head there eventually. Something will happen to make you realise you need to do something about it. Hopefully sooner rather than later, because the longer you stay overweight the more damage you are potentially doing (but you already know that or you wouldn't be on here :)).

I was overweight for a long time and after my 3rd child I decided enough was enough. I dieted and exercised and lost 2 stone about 3 years ago. Then I lost my mojo as often happened and I put on a stone. My limit came in November 2009 when I said I was going to do it once and for all and I have, well nearly lol!
I lost 4 stone up to November last year, then put on about 7lbs in the last year as I was so disheartened and frustrated at maintaining with still a stone to lose. I originally did it doing Low Carb and now trying SW.
Fingers crossed I can keep motivated and get this weight off.

Back