Best blender?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fiojam, 19 November 2006 Social URL.

1. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Which blender do you use? Which do you think is the best for mixing? Also, another important factor is ease to clean.
    I use a stick blender which does the mixing ok and is easy to clean as the bottom half twists off. BUT... the damn thing splashes too much.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

Know what u mean about the splashing fiojam.

However, if your blender is up to the job, perhaps the answer might be to buy a high sided container.

I had exactly the same problem as you, but just spent a couple of quid on a pyrex beaker.

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Bought my stick blender from Asda for £4.97 complete with high sided beaker. It's fab and more than does the trick :cool:

5. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    I have a Magic Bullet, got it for £25 in a local discount store. Sometimes branded as Amazing Bullet, I have seen them on Ebay.

Really easy to clean and get the shakes really frothy. I've had mine over a year and it gets loads of use cos hubby is SSing to.

6. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    sorry, but I have to make a confession, I came into this thread because I misread the title and thought it said 'best bender'

maybe I need glasses. I second the high sided beaker suggestion, I have a stick one that splashes a bit too, but its fine in a tall beaker.

happy blending (not bending lol)

mags
    xxxx

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

PMSL Mags!!! :D So much for you being shy!! :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.