Best day of the week to start?

bluefox2

Just wondering if anyone has any different ideas on which day would be best to start, I reckon my foodpacks should arrive tomorrow or Friday :)

Any day is good to start. The sooner the better! I started on a sunday.

Whichever day is best for you. My packs arrived on the Wednesday but I mentally prepared myself for the following Monday. For me I think that was a good idea as I know now this it and there is no going back. So I'm glad I had a few last treat days otherwise I imagine I would be craving them now! Lol, best of luck xx

Thanks for replies, just waiting on e-mail to advise they've been posted so will prob start as soon as they arrive.

BF

I have always always started diets on a Monday and my pack didn't arrive until Monday afternoon and I nearly put off for another 6 days to start on the following Monday .... thank god I didn't and I started it the next day and lost 5lbs in my first week and just done my second week yesterday and lost 4lbs. I am so glad I am now entering my third week. I feel so much more positive, good about my weight loss, clothes starting to feel less tight. Go for it as soon as you can coz in the end you will only scoff a whole pile of rubbish until Monday and then have to lose that weight as well. Simples!!! xx

the moment your packs arrive, start straight away!

(start knocking back the water now, though)

:)

I started the day after they arrived, but only because i was at work on the day they came.

My personal view on this is the sooner the better. yeah you may get to treat yourself for a few more days but i just keep thinking that these treats would be far better at the other end when i've lost the weight and am in control to do the exercise required to justify these treats.

I think starting straight away is the best idea, especially as you'll be starting on a Friday. This gives you the weekend to deal with the headachy part.

Thanks for your replies i've decided to start on Sunday so will let you all know how I get on

BF

I think you should start tomorrow ... otherwise from now until Sunday you will no doubt be eating anything like there is no tomorrow .. what you put on now until Sunday you could already be losing now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So why wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

^^^ hear hear, start now! :)

Back