Best Flavors

fave shake is choc mint which is even bette when made into a mix a mousse, also peanut and cranberry bars by far the best and as for soups, love the chilli, mushroom and leek and pot ones, good luck!!

Hi guys

First wee so trying a few flavours. Tried the BROCCOLI AND CHEESE soup last night - IT WAS MINGING!! I would recommend you stay away from it - put me off the soups completely.

Mint choc luuuvly - toffee and walnut OK too.

Daisydee x :)

Thanks guys. I think the Choc Mint/Tetras/Chicken and Mushroom seem to be popular. I know I'll like the Choc Mint and Tetras, so will stock up on these then just try the others as suggested by Jelly-Belly......I think the Broccoli and Cheese is a 100% NO NO!

Thanks again everyone for your input.
x

I can't eat the crunchy bars but love the softer textured ones. Fab for just dropping in your bag to take to work or on a day out.
Love the oriental and vegetable soups. I always split the packs and have 2, makes the flavour less intense and very filling.
Like all the sweet flavours, although fave is choc orange. Always whizzed in a blender for a yummy texture.
You'll soon find out what you like, as you say, we're all different.

I would also suggest that you should try them all to see what you like yourself. Some that I can't stand, other people love!

My favs are
Chicken and Mushroom Soup
Oriental Chili Soup (yum yum yum)
Choc Tetra (had my first the other day, tasted like chocolate custard, yum!)
Chocolate
Butterscotch

Dee x

i like the toffee bar and the caramel one, also i enjoy the toffee walnut and cappucino, dint like soups, got a really sweet tooth,

Back