Best Moisturiser

SammyLou

Afternoon,
Have any of you super-slimmers found a good body moisturiser that doesn't cost the earth?
I've always been lazy with moisturiser but figure that my skin may need a little bit of help if I'm losing weight quite quickly - I'm also very prone to stretchmarks (even though I've not had kids!) so figure I should make a little bit of an effort looking after my skin as well as my flab :D
x

I have found palmers cocoa butter moisurisers are the best allround :) they do a firming lotion that is fabulous for post pregnancy and weight loss , works a treat to firm and reduce stretch marks , and not a bad price either :D

I love the bodyshop coconut body butter reminds me of holidays dunno if it's the smell of the suncream or the Malibu lol x also soap and glory body butter is amazing xxx. Mmmmm butter lmao !!! ;)

If your skin needs a little TLC try something which has vitamin E in; otherwise Avon have some lovely body moisturisers at reasonable price, you could ask your Avon rep for a sample.

Palmers coco butter is brilliant. Smells like chocolate though which is both a good and a bad thing when your not eating any!

Back