Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Best SW Cookbook??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by herewego, 27 March 2011 Social URL.

1. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All,

I've been looking at the SW cookbooks on their website (I'm an online member) and would like to buy 1 or 2. Which ones do you recommend? :)

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Surzy

Surzy Fat Fund-raising Fanatic

Start Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    23st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(1.96%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My favourite is Saucy Secrets ... it's all sauces - so very versatile. You can mix and match recipes - use the sauces for different things.

I've found a lot of the other books just repeat the same recipes over and over!

4. kdub24

kdub24 I Will & I Can!!

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(12.54%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i love the extra easy cookbook, its got the meatballs and linguini on the front of it i think, the recipes r very simple and i loved them :)

5. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you ladies!! I have ordered both books - am looking forward to trying them out :)

6. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I've got 4 of thecookbooks now. The most useful ones have been the extra easy and curry heaven. One pot wonders was pretty useless and family feasts for a fiver is okay.

I find alot of good recipes in the mags

7. Minxie48

Minxie48 New Member

I have most of the SW books and I must say the best one I have bought was from Amazon. It is called "World of flavours" and has recipes from France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Morocco, India, china, thailand and north America, it is fab. I have cooked so much from it, it is a large hardback book and there are 120 recipes.

Just last night I made tapas for friends and used 3 of the recipes, delicious :D

Really good selection of different things including, starters, mains, desserts etc and it gives Syn values for red, green and EE.

8. ginlin

ginlin Better to Drink your Syns

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Curry heaven and extra easy are really good.

9. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks! I have an old(er) SW curry book (can't remember what it's called) and I use that quite a bit. I also use Indian food made easy (Amjun Anand) and tweak the recipes to be SW friendly and her recipes are excellent!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.