Best tasting sausages with low syns?!?!

Hey hun, the best ones I've found are morries eat smart lincolnshire sausages at half a syn each.
However, as we don't have a morries nearby I get the WW pork sausage which are also half a syn. I do like them and they taste good on their own, not just in a casserole!
The tesco light choices, less than 3% fat ones taste of nothing imo and are a waste of money.

Yep - morrisons Eat Smart pork sausages (not the cumberland ones) are free. They're really nice as long as you don't overcook them. The skin goes a bit tough if they're cooked too long. They are the only lf sausages I buy.

Hey hun, the best ones I've found are morries eat smart lincolnshire sausages at half a syn each.
However, as we don't have a morries nearby I get the WW pork sausage which are also half a syn. I do like them and they taste good on their own, not just in a casserole!
The tesco light choices, less than 3% fat ones taste of nothing imo and are a waste of money.

Ahhh, just like you though Morrisons is out the way a bit. Do the WW ones taste like "real" sausage?!?! If you get me? lol

Well, nothing really comes close to the real thing but these are the best I've found! They're not bad at all. x

I only ever use the Morrisons diet ones now. I cook mine in the Actifry for about 15 mins with a few sprays of Olive Oil frylite...perfect!!

I also don't get to Morrisons that often, so when I do I buy loads & freeze them...they probably think I am a mad woman who lives on sausages when I go through the checkout...LOL!!

like everyone else has said, i cant go wrong with the morrisons eat smart diet pork sausgaes, they're free, they may not taste perfect, but they go great with a fry up, and leave ur syns for other delights :)

They are amazing, I love them yum yum.

I am with Jaylou WW ones are ok and only 1/2 a syn per sausage. I dont like the quorn ones either.

An Actifry is the best ever kitchen small appliance I have ever owned!!

It is basically fryer, with much healthier food than a deep fat fryer.

You can cook chips, roasters, vegetable chunks, sausages, chops, chicken, stir frys and more all with a tablespoon of olive oil. Chips and roasties are best with the olive oil, but you can use frylite, anything else can be cooked with frylite without really noticing a difference.

Bought mine in January & wouldn't be without it now. Saves a lot of time in the kitchen.

I really like the Asda 50% fat free pork sausages, i think they are 1syn each on red day, even my hubby liked them and that is saying something ;) x x

I order mine from Joe's Sausages. They're not cheap but they're well worth it and are all tucked away in my freezer so will last me ages.

Back