Best thing

Cherry-Blossom

I CAN do this
What has been the best thing for you, so far, that has come from losing weight?

Thought this could be a bit of an inspiration thread for when we're feeling down.
:winner::winner:

Not feeling embaressed when i take clothes into the changeing room with all the skinny cow assistants sniggering... ... not feeling like the 'fat friend' ... feeling proud to go out with OH rather than wondering if his footy friends secretly taunt him or make jokes about me being fat... not feeling like everyone is watching me when i eat in resteraunts cos im fat.. god the list goes on and on! xx

For me it has to be the fact that I now have so much more energy so want to get out and do more which leads to me losing more. A circle of goodness!!

More confidence and energy then I've known in a long time and just generally being happier with myself. and just being able to shop where/when I want to.

I feel like me again:) and that I might actually look ok. I'm enjoying clothes shopping again, enjoying make up again and generally feeling so much better, fitter, just brilliant.

I'm so motivated at the moment, and I feel really happy. Sw is just fab!

I feel pretty much the same as everyone else ....... loving buying clothes in a size 14 instead of 24 .... feeling like i actually look quite nice instead of a big mess ..... trying a bit of make up again .... definately lots more energy which also means i am running again ... i used to run when i was 18 and loved it so now i am back to running ... its brilliant!!! I never want to go back to being as big as i was!!!

Oh and if i am being honest with myself ... I love the look on peoples faces that i havent seen for a while ... the surprise that i am smaller than i was 8 months ago!!!

the list is endless but i love when i meet people i havent seen for a while and they comment on my weight loss makes me so happy :D

i love when you forget you used to be the 'bigger' you - and then you see someone who hasnt seen you since you lost weight and they do a double take and send you a gush of compliments :D

hooray for SW!!!!! xxxx

hi elliebear, have to agree, i've had a couple of people walk right pass me, then come back to apologise and say they didn't relise it was me, it's a great feeling:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not squeezing into an airplane seat and breathing in to fasten the seat belt.

Also knowing I can sit in a camping chair without knowing I exceed the maximum weight limit.

Oh and all the above :D

I now take more interest in how i look, before losing weight i didn't see the point as i just felt like a big lump. Clothes fit me better and i can now do my shoes up with ease.

Back