best toning creams ??

Shivie said:
Oooh that stuff's going on my Santa list for sure! Thanks for the tip Peachy!

x S

Send whoever is buying your pressies in soon as you can you get a cracking gift as well at the minute :) xx

i have the bust firming cream and the bust extra- lift gel, gel for the mornings and cream before bed. The bottles despite looking on the small side are now about half full and i have had them for about two months now so i reckon you get 3/4 months out of them, you only need 1 "pump" per boob so a little goes a long way lol

might have to go shopping for this extra firming cream you speak of tomorrow was pay day today hurrah, thanks for the tip Peach pip x

Deezer said:
In boots is this ladies??? Oooooh None food treat!!!! x

Yes dear one of the bigger boots or debenhams, selfridges, Harvey Nichols etc xx

ElectricLilac said:
i have the bust firming cream and the bust extra- lift gel, gel for the mornings and cream before bed. The bottles despite looking on the small side are now about half full and i have had them for about two months now so i reckon you get 3/4 months out of them, you only need 1 "pump" per boob so a little goes a long way lol

You definitely get what you pay for with these products that's for sure so long as you listen to the consultant there and use them they way they suggest that's why they last longer despite the amount you get. I know these girls well who I bought them from as I work with them and they don't lie if they were crap they wouldn't have sold it me they would have told me not to bother which I love them for but it's exactly what I do when anyone buys make up from me, I'd hate anyone to feel like I'd sold them crap that doesn't work :) xx

Well today i bought the extra firming body cream (surprised at how big the pot was in a good way) and the contouring facial lift (if you bought 2 you got a lovely free red leather wash bag and 4 travel sized creams from a choice of 8) so obviously i did. The girl was saying that if you have lost a lot of weight the facial lift was brilliant for tighten up everything. Anyway i have tried the facial lift just now and OMG it feels and smells gorgeous will let you know how i find the extra firming body cream going to smother myself in it after my bath tonight, can't wait x

Yay Hun you got the gift! lovely aren't they! Did you get the lipstick or the mascara one? I thought that about the cream too the tub is big haha :) enjoy hun xx

Well today i bought the extra firming body cream (surprised at how big the pot was in a good way) and the contouring facial lift (if you bought 2 you got a lovely free red leather wash bag and 4 travel sized creams from a choice of 8) so obviously i did. The girl was saying that if you have lost a lot of weight the facial lift was brilliant for tighten up everything. Anyway i have tried the facial lift just now and OMG it feels and smells gorgeous will let you know how i find the extra firming body cream going to smother myself in it after my bath tonight, can't wait x
I Want!!!

*Stamps feet*

ooo i had different choices... I got foot beauty treatment cream, multi- active day (early wrinkle correction cream, lol), pure melt cleansing gel and gentle refiner exfoliating cream with microbeads, could of had a lipstick but it wasn't a colour i like i'm a bright red or nude sort of girl, didn't see a mascara but i have just bought a fab one from benefit a couple of weeks ago so that's fine

ElectricLilac said:
ooo i had different choices... I got foot beauty treatment cream, multi- active day (early wrinkle correction cream, lol), pure melt cleansing gel and gentle refiner exfoliating cream with microbeads, could of had a lipstick but it wasn't a colour i like i'm a bright red or nude sort of girl, didn't see a mascara but i have just bought a fab one from benefit a couple of weeks ago so that's fine

Let me guess ... They're real! Xx

indeed miss pip yes love it

ElectricLilac said:
indeed miss pip yes love it

I'm a make up artist for benefit Hun.. They're real is amazing!! The last mascara I loved like that one was a Chanel one that cost me a fortune!!! :) x

so 5 days in and all i have to say OMG the Clarins extra firming cream is quite possibly the best cream i have ever bought for anything ever, beg borrow or steal it

Do it !!! wish i had found it earlier, don't get me wrong its no miracle but it does makes your skin feel firmer and moisturised and lovely, it smells amazing, its a bit pricey but a little really does go a long way, love it, love it

Back