Best WW App for Android?

krupskaya

Gold Member
Hi folks, I'm going to my first WW meeting in the morning and I wanted to know what you think are the best WW apps for android phones? I looked in the android market and there were a few so it was quite confusing. Any help would be very much appreciated! TIA!

Ultimate WeightWatcher Diary is ace. It's not a free one, but for a few pence that you pay, it really is worth it. Quite an extensive database, easy to use Calculator and nice clear graph to show your losses :)

One called the ultimate value diary 2.39 it has. A bar code scanner on it and all so when ur shopping u can scan something and it will tell u how many points in it . Also for exercise tracking run keeper is very good and I love my fitness pal cause u can input all food and it will tell how many calories but doesn't work out points but it's a free app and I find it good to keep track of what I'm eating on the go and then work out points when I'm home . And obviously minimins for motivation ;-) lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ultimate Weight watcher diary is amazing, also get myfitnesspal because it has the NI of just about every food going so you can easily work out the points, honestly you don't see ww online if you have these apps.

Is it called ultimate weight watcher diary or value diary? As I can't find the ultimate weight watcher one? Also I think you should all add me on my fitness pal I'm babybelle2 I don't have many friends on there :(

I got ultimate weight watcher diary (big red heart with a white + sign in the middle).

Back