Bestest cooked breakfast ideas please

TRICKYTREE

Our 22nd anniversary on Saturday so i want a good cooked brekkie using EE. Any ideas anyone??
I will be having 1/2 syn sausages and I am going to try bacon medallions too.What would you have for your super free. I like mushrooms and tinned tommies....
Thanks
J x

I would have fried bread heb with beans or spaghetti hoops poached egg bacon sausages scrambled eggs and tinned tomatoes :)

Ooooh we have 2 slices of nimble toasted, WW sausages and bacon, scrambled eggs and baked beans - yum

for me id have a
large flat mushroom
some ww baked beans
some french toast
2 light sausages
and some lean bacon mmmmm yummy

I have bacon medallions, mushrooms, tinned toms (the tinned cherry ones are lovely), poached egg (using those poachies as they come out puuuurfect!!)

All on 2 slices wholemeal toast and a splodge of brown sauce

I also like to sometimes frylight some sliced tinned new potatoes but as its a special occassion I would be tempted to use proper spuds!!!

Happy Anniversary! On Saturdays I always treat myself to a cooked breakfast. I have 2 WW Premium Pork Sausages (0.5 Syns each), bacon with the fat removed, an egg fried in Frylight, baked beans and grilled mushrooms, onions and cherry tomatoes. Yum, can't wait for mine tomorrow! :drool:

"Breakfast"

Big Breakfast-8 (Small).JPGBig Breakfast-10 (Small).JPGBig Breakfast-5 (Small).JPGBig Breakfast-12 (Small).JPGBig Breakfast-15 (Small).JPG

yummmmmmy Pete. I have to have a cooked breakfast now!! I always do fried potatoes too, start them off in the microwave and finish in the pan with the bacon. Nimble bread sprayed with frlight and popped in the frying pan is also surprisingly nice. Grilled tomatoes, baked beans, scambled AND fried egg. I like a choice. and of course lots of bacon and sausage

Back