Bethany and Kirsty's Weekly Weigh In!

Beth11

Hello everyone! So a week ago today Kir and I started Slim Fast. We've just weighed in and it is interesting to say the least...

I started at 13st 1 and a quarter lbs. On the scales today I am 12st 11lbs exactly meaning a weight loss of just over 2lbs. I am a bit disappointed as I weighed midweek and it showed a 4lbs loss and I have stuck to diet 100% EVERY DAY :'(

My Mum had lost 6.5lbs in 7 days and Kir has lost 5lbs in the same time so not sure why mine is lower :( I guess I should be pleased but I am a bit disillusioned. I think part of it could be do to with toilet issues haha - I've not been able to go as much since Weds so maybe that impacts? Been drinking lots and been eating fruit aswell. Had a large meal last night so obviously that is contributing as well. Sorry for TMI but any ideas anyone?!

Hey Beth, That's a great loss, don't be disheartened x Do you have a lot to lose? sometimes the more u have to lose, the quicker it goes. Also are you eating enough? They say the body goes into starvation mode if it doesn't get enough food. you're doing great! They say a healthy loss is up to 2lbs a week.... keep going, you can do this xx

Hey Beth, That's a great loss, don't be disheartened x Do you have a lot to lose? sometimes the more u have to lose, the quicker it goes. Also are you eating enough? They say the body goes into starvation mode if it doesn't get enough food. you're doing great! They say a healthy loss is up to 2lbs a week.... keep going, you can do this xx
Hi Tanya thank you for your kind words. I have about 3st to lose in all as I'm big for my height but I want to be 12st 5lbs for my holiday on 2nd June. I have been eating enough I think but maybe not drinking enough.

Sorry for TMI but I came off plan today and calorie counted instead in order to try and resolve toilet situation as I've tried everything over weekend and it has worked! Back on plan tomorrow :)

How are you getting on? :)

Hey Beth, that's a coincidence! I started off at about 13st 4 and want to lose 3 st to get into the 10's, I'm very small only 4ft 11! eventually hope to be in the 8's.
Good to hear that the toilet issue is resolving itself. I'm doing ok this week, not been 100% but hope to lose something by sat. keep up the good work, im sure you'll lose lots before your holiday x

Hey Beth, that's a coincidence! I started off at about 13st 4 and want to lose 3 st to get into the 10's, I'm very small only 4ft 11! eventually hope to be in the 8's.
Good to hear that the toilet issue is resolving itself. I'm doing ok this week, not been 100% but hope to lose something by sat. keep up the good work, im sure you'll lose lots before your holiday x
Oooh!! That's interesting!! Us shorties ey!! :) What have you been having for tea/dinner this week? xx

i hear ya on the toilet thing!! lots of wee but not many ****s!!
Although SF is loaded with Fibre so should be ok- mine has settled down now though. Just remember and weigh after toilet trips!
x

i hear ya on the toilet thing!! lots of wee but not many ****s!!
Although SF is loaded with Fibre so should be ok- mine has settled down now though. Just remember and weigh after toilet trips!
x

Haha yes, definitely weigh AFTER toilet trips. So glad I'm back to normal now but it was horrible. Hope my weight loss is good this week! xx

I cook a lot of Indian food. so it's a mix of potato&veg curries, lentils etc Today I had chicken curry with rice, věry yummy! surprisingly good portions for the calories! Hoping to šhed 3 stone before sept when I start a music course. :)

I cook a lot of Indian food. so it's a mix of potato&veg curries, lentils etc Today I had chicken curry with rice, very yummy! surprisingly good portions for the calories! Hoping to šhed 3 stone before sept when I start a music course. :)

Sounds great hope you can share a few recipes when you get the chance ! Im sure you will reach your goal :)

Sounds great hope you can share a few recipes when you get the chance ! Im sure you will reach your goal :)
I second that!! I love Indian food. Apparently spices help weight loss too?! Kirsty cooked a mean Tikka Masala last week it was beautiful and as Tanya said the portions were good for calories. :)

Stepped on scales today and lost 5lbs overall now. Halfway to holiday target and we fly 3 weeks on Sunday so bring the other 5 on haha!!

Well done you!! Weigh in on Sunday for me! X

Well done on ur loss, I don't weigh in until next tues

Congrats so far guys! I don't get to weigh until Tuesday either, really wanna see how much I lose for my first week!

Thanks guys. Weight loss total is 4.5lbs now so not sure what is going on. Feel like my body is not letting SF do its thing. My weight loss is significantly lower than a lot of other SF'ers on here and even my own sister and Mum. Any suggestions? They are at 11.5lbs and 9.5lbs loss respectively. I have a lot to lose because of my height so what is going on?! :(

Hey

I've only lost 10.4lbs in 4 weeks which is a lot less than most people on here but it's stil a loss which I'm pleased with its going in the right direction. You have done well to lose what you have. Try keep your chin up the weight will come off it you stick with it! Xxx

Hey

I've only lost 10.4lbs in 4 weeks which is a lot less than most people on here but it's stil a loss which I'm pleased with its going in the right direction. You have done well to lose what you have. Try keep your chin up the weight will come off it you stick with it! Xxx

Thank you lovely!! <3 xx

Back