Bethanys New Diary

Bethany246

Banned
Hi Everyone

How is all the ww fellow members doing hope you are all ok
I started back at my ww last week where i had a gain but can expect that from when i went away . Went this week and i lost 1lb which is not bad to say after missed 4 weeks taking a little getting into it but im more settled now and am more positive than i have been . I think you have to be positive or you can make yourself feel down and miserable . Thought I would start with a new diary with starting again at ww .

Thanks
Good Luck everyone:)

So Bethany is going to be the last diary then........ How many have you done.......lol.
Good luck and do stick with it this time.

No it doesnt matter how many you have done, but if you decide to restart again you can just edit the title of this thread to your new name......... I was confused thats all.

So hows your restart going ????????

No when you look for your thread in the main part, if you click next to the title it will appear in a box and then you can edit it.

Just an idea for the future perhaps.....!!!!!!

If you look in the tutorials it tells you how to do different things.

So Bethany have you planned your meals in advance or doing the points as you go through the day ???????
Shame you dont live in the south west you could have come to the plymouth meet, would be good to meet you.

We all tend to build a picture up as we speak to people and usually look totally different to what you think.

How's it going Bethany? :)

Back