Beth's CWP diary :)

newgirl-x

Hey so thought I'd do a diary to keep me on track! First day of SS today and feeling positive even though I've failed so many times at this diet!

Last edited:
Hey Beth how you doing lovely. So quiet around here isn't it!! Don't beat yourself up just get back on track. I am starting well weighin with CDC on Tuesday at 5 but have a few products so going to start today but need to check what packs I have. Will let you know. How much you wanting to lose??? Xx

So it's day 1 again on the Cambridge weight plan! I WILL do it this time!
Had porridge for breakfast 2 black coffees and nearly 1L of water so far. Starting weight is 11 stone 4.5 I will be skinny!!

Day 1 and I always struggle at night times!! Really want a take away but I'm not going to do it to myself because I know how crap it will make me feel! Thinking it might be an early night for me....

Yay so I managed last night and feeling proud of myself. Just about stop go do some swimming and a bit of the treadmill at the gym. Had my porridge so time to keep myself busy!!
Scales are moving down (my own) yippee

Day2 and I thought of trying to give up smoking but it's not gone so well being on this diet! Starting to struggle but I'm going to push past it and hopefully end up in ketosis!

Day 3 and going strong, really need to think about my weigh in on Friday and think how good I'll feel when I've dropped the lbs, my breath stinks!!

Hang in there. I am doing this for the first time, but I found a lot of encouragement reading through people's diaries and success stories on here. It distracted me from thinking of food:). And think how hard it will be to get back into Ketosis if you give in now.

Hang in there. I am doing this for the first time, but I found a lot of encouragement reading through people's diaries and success stories on here. It distracted me from thinking of food:). And think how hard it will be to get back into Ketosis if you give in now.
I failed last night :( so it's day 1 for me again! How you getting on? Xx

So last night I ended up having biscuits, so it's day 1 for me again, why do I do this to myself when I was doing so well!! Oh well, here we go again......

I failed last night :( so it's day 1 for me again! How you getting on? Xx
Oh poor you. I do suspect that these diets are harder the second (or third) ;)time around.
But you know you can do it because you've done it before.
Week 3 done for me, though I didn't get to my weigh in. Life's too busy to weigh in every week, I'll go next week. My (very expensive:mad:) Slater scales packed up on me just before I started this diet. So really have no idea how I did. But I didn't cheat, so I guess I must have lost something.

newgirl-x do you mind if I asked why you are doing ss? I'd have thought with your starting weight you'd have been able to go on one of the higher plans.

Back