BethyKat Hates Being Fat

Bethykat

I’m trying Slimming World again, it’s been a while - maybe 12 years - since I did this, but I’m sure I can get back into the swing of it if I set my mind to it. I’m getting married, not set the date yet. I know I’ll want to look and feel my best so that’s given me a much needed kick up the backside. I’ve noticed a lot has changed with the plan. Green and Original seem to be gone 😭 but since they’re what I know I might just go retro, at least at first until I figure this all out again. I’ll post food diaries and progress here so that it’s all in one place (I hope that’s allowed). And I’ll try to do up my ‘profile’ and set my goals when I figure out how it all works. Wish me luck 🤞

Hi, good luck. I am on SW too, they updated again, new packs etc in January. I always did Extra Easy the others I found too complicated. I rejoined SW last September and only clicked on quite recently that you can have 2 Hex As now lol. So make sure you read all the books, they have syned a lot of stuff that was free before, and increased syn values on others. I have downloaded the SW app, it is great to check syn values especially when you are out and about, lots of recipes on it too. I keep a blog on here, just to record my thoughts each day, it might be helpful to look at food diaries and recipes on here too to get a bit of inspiration. I would suggest that you record your food diary on here that way if you experience difficulty in losing weight you and others on here can review it and add tips/suggestions.

Congrats on your pending wedding, I have a family wedding in August and hoping to shift a lot more weight before it, but because it seems a long time away I am being too easy going about it and will probably panic closer to time. I am trying to break it down into short, medium and long term goals so it does not feel too overwhelming, Hope this helps, good luck again :):):)

Back