BetsyBotox's Refeed Dairy.

Ah, go easy on the herbs!!!!! Some are very strong! :)

Good for you doing all that gym work!!!!! :eek:

I would defo invest in some scales just for when you stop going to the chemist. They are handy to keep eye on yer weight but its ard not to jump on them every other day! :giggle:

But you are doing fab my sweet, keep it up! :) x

:rotflmao: betsy!!!!!

oh god yeah!! Me and my hubby can't stop burping!!!
And the other..... I didn't pass wind much on LT, now i'm going like a trooper!!!! x

Thank you so much for sharing this girls .... what pretty pictures are conjured up! :crazy: :giggle:

Betsy, looks like you are doing very well on your refeed. Glad to hear everyone's bodily functions are back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe oops sorry ladies for my bad manners! You'll have to get used to that with me! I say what's on me mind, and it usually filth and debauchery!

Molly you're doing brilliantly! Congratulations on you losses, you must be over the moon to have found something that is working so well for you. I really must buy a few books and read up on it, as it sounds so complicated yet so interesting, and you're proof it works. You should post a diary of your menus, so I can see what you are eating.

Last edited:
Thats around the size of my breakfast bowls too... phew!!!

Still haven't had a pitta, but have some seeded pitta's in the freezer ready...

hope your baby is better soon xx

I certainly DON'T think you'll put that 4lbs back on! I think you may even have another loss - smaller this time or at the very least stay the same - but no, a little loss I think ;)

Lime/lemon same really - I just prefer lime personally xx

Here's to a stay the same, that would be dead on. Even if I do put on a couple of pound I don't mind. I am below goal. Do you think it's good to have a few pounds less to play around with?

Can not wait for my vodka on Saturday! I'm going out for a drink. Looking forward to getting dressed up while a having a wee voddie! I will be trying out all the suggestions given to me, for research purposes!

X

Sorry you've been feeling a bit rough - hope that's soon all cleared up! Your exercise puts me to shame :eek: :) Good on ya girl ;)

I'm going to revise my 'prediction' for this week - if you're doing all that exercise and that's the size of the bowl you're eating from it'll probably be another decent loss!! LOL! ;) xx

Here's to a stay the same, that would be dead on. Even if I do put on a couple of pound I don't mind. I am below goal. Do you think it's good to have a few pounds less to play around with?

Can't be a bad thing .....

Can not wait for my vodka on Saturday! I'm going out for a drink. Looking forward to getting dressed up while a having a wee voddie! I will be trying out all the suggestions given to me, for research purposes!

X

hahaha of course, research purposes!!!! :D :D :D :giggle:

I definitely prefer to have a few lbs to play with - trouble with me is I play with them so often I rarely have them to play with ...... ?? ...... iykwim lol!! x

What a great read, definatley a great help for my future refeed. How long does the refeed last until your back to eating normally? (When I say normally I mean the new you normally)

Justice you are doing amazingly! Your losses are fantastic, you must feel so good about yourself. Well done and keep doing what you're doing. That weight will soon begone sweetie!

What Clair said: If you've lost 5 stone or more they suggest you refeed for longer.

I'm absolutely loving the foods on the refeed, they are perfect for me. I'm going to continue with the refeed menu for a few more weeks, then adapt it a bit, and see how I feel. Well that's the plan so far, but I tend to take each day as it comes and never ever plan too far ahead, as you never know what tomorrow brings! Especially in my world!

Thanks Justice, and any other questions, just ask :)

Ah, go easy on the herbs!!!!! Some are very strong! :)

Good for you doing all that gym work!!!!! :eek:

I would defo invest in some scales just for when you stop going to the chemist. They are handy to keep eye on yer weight but its ard not to jump on them every other day! :giggle:

But you are doing fab my sweet, keep it up! :) x

Tanya Jane! You could have pre-warned me about the herb thing, I swear it was absolutely vile, made me gag! :D

My Chemist doesn't want me to ever leave! She made me promise that I would come in every week forever haha. I think I will buy some, but as you say they may become a pain in the arse, and I'd probably become obsessed!

X

Sorry you've been feeling a bit rough - hope that's soon all cleared up! Your exercise puts me to shame :eek: :) Good on ya girl ;)

I'm going to revise my 'prediction' for this week - if you're doing all that exercise and that's the size of the bowl you're eating from it'll probably be another decent loss!! LOL! ;) xx

Thank you Jan. I'm feeling great during the day, it all starts in the evening, especially when I go to put my head down on the pillow, the cough starts!

I love exercise, it gives me a buzz, I suppose it's like a drug to me. I have to at least be allowed one addiction!

Hahaha I hope your mystic powers fail this week, I can't afford to lose anymore! Do you think the bowl is too small? I fill it with salad stuff and then empty it onto the plate with my meat/fish, it proper fills me up. I really do think my appetite will increase soon, as when I came home from the gym this morning I was starving! I will of course increase the portion sizes when I still feel hungry after eating, or get hungry between meals.

I can't wait until Friday now to see if you're right again!

X

Can't be a bad thing .....

hahaha of course, research purposes!!!! :D :D :D :giggle:

You have to research Tanya! Otherwise we would be walking around in a state of oblivion! :D

Thats around the size of my breakfast bowls too... phew!!!

Still haven't had a pitta, but have some seeded pitta's in the freezer ready...

hope your baby is better soon xx

Thank you Kt, she was a bit brighter before bed this evening, so hopefully that's the worst over.

Yeah, the bowl. I was a bit unsure of how much we were allowed so I just winged it! Glad you're using the same!

I loved wholemeal pitta before LT. They are delicious and so so filling. You'll enjoy them.

X

I definitely prefer to have a few lbs to play with - trouble with me is I play with them so often I rarely have them to play with ...... ?? ...... iykwim lol!! x

Hahahaha! :D I know exactly what you mean! Mine will most probably be worn out and lost in a few weeks.

X

hahaha :rotflmao: So, saturday i am researching too!!!!! LOL

Ah but as you can see I've hedged my bets this week somewhat ;)

I think I thought that was the size of your whole meal Betsy perhaps if it's just the salad it's not so bad ;)

My DIL is trying to persuade me to take up running (I did it 10 years ago but got an injury & gave up) but I think I'm too old and don't know if I'd have the energy or commitment. I DO remember feeling great then and actually getting up at silly o'clock in the morning so i could exercise as I knew I'd feel great if I did ..... I can't imagine that now :eek: ;) xx

hey, i'm going to start researching on friday!!
Never had a strawberry in my champagne before....here goes.... well its fruit!!!

Besty, how old is your baby?
I do love pitta's, never had the seeded one's before though...
My problem pbfm (pre-big fat me) was that i would have three pitta's, not one!! Also I was terrible with bagels, onion and poppyseed especially!! I would have two bagels halved, with a full tin of mackerell, copious amounts of mayo, and two....yes TWO packets of picked onion monster munch for my lunch on a sunday, then a big bar of aero orange to finish.....

you know, i look back now and wonder why i put so much weight on lmao

xx

Day 12

Breakfast: LT Maintenance Bar

Lunch: Wholemeal pitta, 2oz chicken breast. I mixed up a bowl of water cress, lettuce, 3 cherry tomatoes, 4 thin slices of cucumber, a bit of spring onion and a bit of onion, a dollop of lighter than light mayo, and used that as a filling for the pitta.

Dinner: 4oz turkey breast, drizzled in lemon, grinding of black pepper, wrapped in tin foil and baked in the oven, a small breakfast bowl filled with lettuce, 4 thin slices of cucumber, water cress, 3 cherry tomatoes, a bit of spring onion, a bit of onion, and a tiny bit of red pepper and green pepper.

Drinks: 5 litres of water

I had a good appetite today so was able to eat everything on my plate. I'm still chewing my food until it practically turns to water. I'm enjoying eating slow and steady, savouring it, instead of shovelling it as if it's going out of fashion! I'm still full and satisfied after every meal, and everything still tastes delicious. I am not one bit bored, even though my menu may seem repetitive to some. I suppose after 8 months of LT shakes my menu feels like a luxury! Oh and I drink lots of water during my meal, something I never did before.

I have been shopping today and bought a few different things to add next week. I think it's time I tried some different tastes.

A couple of funny things happened today. My next door neighbour spends half the year in Australia. She came back last night after 6 months of being away. My dopey postman (the man drives me insane, he is so silly) Had dropped a letter belonging to her in one of the shrubs in my garden (he's done this before) So I took it into her. She opened the door, and I explained about the postman and the letter. She just stood there staring at me as if I was speaking a foreign language, and then she said 'Who are you?' Haha she didn't recognise me! Once I explained it was me, and that I'd lost a bit of weight, she stood there with her jaw literally touching the floor! We had a good laugh about it, she hugged and kissed me and started crying, bless her. I'm still laughing every time I think about it. The look on her face was priceless.

So I went to the gym this morning and worked so hard again as I've so much energy, and need to get rid of it somehow. It's better to hammer it out at the gym, than drive everyone around me up the wall with my hyperness. A new lady joined the gym, and bless her, she looked a bit lost. So me being me and loving to chat (can't you tell I like to chat!) introduced myself. We got chatting, and of course the subject of weight came up! Anyhow we were talking about women spending their lives watching their weight, when she said to me 'You're so lucky, you don't have to watch your weight, you've a fantastic figure' Hahaha, so I spent the next half an hour showing her the photos of me before, and telling her all about LT. She told me that talking to me, and seeing how I changed my life has made her more determined than ever to lose the weight. This made me so happy, just by having a quick chat to a stranger, and telling her a condensed version of my story, made her more positive and determined.

Bloody cough doing my head in. I'm great all day - head hits the pillow *bark* *bark* *bark* goes the cough, ARGH! I'm a bit silly as I thought yesterday 'God I wish I was allowed cough medicine' Well DUR! I'm not in ketosis! Of course I can have cough medicine! Proper blonde me! So I've got myself a bottle of Benilyn, apparently it makes you drowsy and helps you sleep, yay! nice one, hope it works because I need some sleep.

To anyone reading this sorry for the long ramble!

hahaha :rotflmao: So, saturday i am researching too!!!!! LOL

We're all researchers! Wish we got paid for it, the perfect job - Finding out the best mixer for vodka :D

We must report our findings here on Sunday, for research purposes of course ;)

X

Ah but as you can see I've hedged my bets this week somewhat ;)

I think I thought that was the size of your whole meal Betsy perhaps if it's just the salad it's not so bad ;)

My DIL is trying to persuade me to take up running (I did it 10 years ago but got an injury & gave up) but I think I'm too old and don't know if I'd have the energy or commitment. I DO remember feeling great then and actually getting up at silly o'clock in the morning so i could exercise as I knew I'd feel great if I did ..... I can't imagine that now :eek: ;) xx

You're a crafty cookie Jan, hedging your bets, covering all angles!

Oh no that bowl just holds the salad, the meat/fish is huge, I can't believe how much you get in 4oz. I had to take it off and re-weigh the first meal I had. I will up to 6oz if I loss anymore weight.

Too old?! Don't talk nonsense! Of course you're not too old! It's even better if you've run before, it will still be in ya! Once you get into the swing of it again, it'll be like you've never stopped. The oldest lady at my gym is 87 - on the treadmill every Monday,Wednesday and Friday without fail, lifting weights and on the static weights. In fact my gym is always full of the more mature lady, they love it! You really should at least try. Start off slow and steady, once you get the buzz it's hard to give up. It makes you feel so good about yourself.

I believe age is a state of mind - If you believe that you're your age then you'll become it. I believe I'm 21, and I think I always will!

X

hey, i'm going to start researching on friday!!
Never had a strawberry in my champagne before....here goes.... well its fruit!!!

Besty, how old is your baby?
I do love pitta's, never had the seeded one's before though...
My problem pbfm (pre-big fat me) was that i would have three pitta's, not one!! Also I was terrible with bagels, onion and poppyseed especially!! I would have two bagels halved, with a full tin of mackerell, copious amounts of mayo, and two....yes TWO packets of picked onion monster munch for my lunch on a sunday, then a big bar of aero orange to finish.....

you know, i look back now and wonder why i put so much weight on lmao

xx

Woohoo research weekend! We all sure as hell deserve to research, and make sure we work hard at it! You'll have a fantastic weekend KT. Swit swoo, once you knock a few champagnes the night will be full of passion. Don't do what I did and fall down drunk, and not get any passion!

My baby is 4 haha! I call her my baby because my other 2 girls are 20 and 17. She is autistic, and an absolute angel sent from heaven. She has taught me so much about myself and life. She was one of the main reasons why I had to lose weight.

Pitta are yum. The wholemeal pittas are so low in calories and fat and so filling. I was the same! I used to kid myself - eat 2 wholemeal pittas (thinking I was healthy eating) then eating crisps and chocolate for afters! We live and learn, never again!

X

Back