Bettyboogetsskinny

Hiya betty,
wow how well are you doing :) Well done you, as gen says take some painkillers, no need to suffer, hope your'e feeling better soon - drink more water too, that should help get rid of it...

Ooothink I read that wrong lol - thought you meant that the headache had gone on for 2 days!! Think you meant - it's been gone for 2 days!!

Oh I had taken pain killers........I had it for three days !!!.

Anyway.........

I am going away for a spa weekend this weekend. I was very worried about it and the possibility of breaking the diet etc. Should I refeed etc were all coming to me. Anyway NO ..............

I have told the girls I am going with so the know I won't be indulging. I have already bought my 10 litres of water that I will be bringing with me...
I will be home on Sunday lunch time..........

x

Bettyboo

Weigh in tomorrow and I am excited. My own scales is showing something amazing - but I am afraid........it might be wrong.

I am feeling as positive and as strong as ever.

x

Bettyboo

Well done you!
Would love to know the big secret lol!
Take care,
Anna

Hi all

Sorry - I have been away all weekend. Missed the sight but had a lovely time on a spa break. I lost 6.5lbs last week. Did actually post on my weekly weight in thread. Thats 24.5lbs in total. Stuck to it over the weekend so am delighted with myself. I have no other functions coming up until the 18th of December - but all my friends know I won't be eating. I feel like a million dollars.

Roch how are you getting on.....you look great in youra avatar picture.

x

Bettyboo

Day 23 drawing to a close. Drinking lots of water. Staying on the straight and narrow. Skin on my face is so dry and I had a facial at the weekend. Still no sign of the decorators. Happy on the TFR. Feel like I am achieving something every single day.

x

Bettyboo

Day 24

Woke up at 5 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep.......was thinking about how much my life has changed in less than four weeks. How much more in control I feel and how relieved I am to be finally tackling my life long weight problem. I am only 15% of the way there........but hey ..........I am on the way there and thats so important.
With the Christmas season coming up I have a firm resolve not to break my diet. I am supposed to go to to Christmas lunches.......work related. I have decided to get out of both of them. For the first one I have a genuine excuse - my sons christmas concert is on. For the second I am to make my excuses.....
I will be going out with my girl friends on the 18th of December and am the designated driver for the night. No problems. Have my boots and hope to be in my new jeans...........also have a gorgeous new top that fits me already but will look so much better with another 15-20 lbs gone.
I am looking forward to Christmas and to Santa claus bringing the kids their presents. The focus for me is going to be on family, fun and fitness this year instead of the other F word you know - the four letter one !!!! :D

x

Bettyboo

Hey there

Its really brill to see you so full of enthusiasum and joy at losing your weight!!!! you are doing fab girl.. well done!

Love

Gen xx

Looking in the mirror and really seeing myself........for the first time in years.
I once joked to a friend of mine who is a shrink that I must have the opposite of anorexia because I never thought that I was that bad. The scales and clothes and looks from other people told a different story. It was only when I realised that I would walk into a room and try and find somewhere big to sit with a sturdy chair that I really had a problem.Then my four year old asked me really enerestly one day. Mom why is your tummy bigger bigger bigger than everybody elses..........and I had to give him an honest answer. Because i eat too much.
Since I have started Lipotrim 25 days ago I have been thinking about my distorted body image and looking at myself in the mirror every night as I rub my body cream on..........I can't believe I let myself get to wear I started from (IUKWIM) I was always overweight even as a child - the lightest I have ever been as an adult is 10st 4lbs. That means that I more than doubled my body weight........

The amount I need to loose is my best friend and both my children put together.........!!
I have already lost my 18 month olds body weight - which makes it easier to carry him around for starters.

The journey of discovery and enlightment I am on is a real eye opener. I am looking at my life differently. DH and I are planning lots of fun non food orientated family events over Christmas.......and I am so looking forward to it.......instead of it being a nightmare of overindulging and feeling rotten.
25 days in 24.5lbs down at last weigh in. Can't weight (LOL) for this Friday for next weigh in. Hoping to have broken the 300lbs barrier

x

Bettyboo

I did it............so happy with myself. Very busy weekend its now Sunday evening.

am feeling a bit miserable with a cold.

x

Bettyboo

Well done for reaching your first target!!!
It's all downhill from here (in the best possible way!)
Hope you feel better soon love,

Can't believe its been so long since I wrote in the diary. Oops
Well I slipped up a bit over Christmas and then struggled a bit for a week from the 29th. But since last Saturday have been back totally ssing and am delighted with myself.
10 weeks in and 54.5 lbs down.

x

Bettyboo

Back